This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #21- UFTS

Topic » Tribal Council #21- UFTS

2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
If I'm in end Julian, jake, Courtney and joe will all not vote for me no matter what... That's already half the jury that I have no shot at getting a vote from while joe has every one of those votes
2996 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
julian and i are both voting for you to win if you make it to the end and we're on the jury
along with most of the final 7
and the people that you didn't name that are currently on the jury
that's the majority hun
2996 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Mearl- As someone who has made finasl five times, and won 3 of them, do you think what you say to people should be taken very seriously?
2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Look at the extent joe took at winning to come back to the game. He is good at speed as well. We need to unify together and keep the best to beat the ... Well good at challenges and has the jury votes  but sucks otherwise
2996 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
i don't have the jury votes

i didn't play a good game

but you're sitting here as a five time finalist, three time winner, triple threat socially/strategically/physically, that i am going to win this game?

you're adorable
2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I have a history for success but most of us do. People don't want to see me win again and i want to make sure one of the people I respect win this game. I am only speaking the truth here
2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
It doesn't matter what I did in the past. Nobody cares. It's about this game and I've been a target while others are masterminding things. Joe you are just lucky there was a shit ass twist to let him come back
2996 days 17 hours ago
manalord
3  people left are winners.

2 of them multiple time finalists

1 person is a 2 time finalist losing.

Mearl, Gaia and Michael Winners
Tim 2 time loser at the end
Azri 3 time final juror
Joey and Glinda pre-mege goddesses

My question to everyone is, how in gods name do you navigate all these titles and decide who is the biggest threat left?
2996 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
and i want to make sure that other people in this game have a fighting chance to win this game

people don't want to see you win again but they're not doing anything about it

now's their chance to do something about it

i'm speaking the truth here when i say that despite people not wanting to see you win again, they will be seeing you win again if you survive this vote
2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
I've shown loyalty to certain people and I will maintain that loyalty. That is all I have. Joe has flipped and back stabbed while I have forgiven and been honest. Trust the snake eclipse and help him get to the end or trust me and hopefully we can take out the biggest threat for a second time
2996 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
Mearl
It doesn't matter what I did in the past. Nobody cares. It's about this game and I've been a target while others are masterminding things. Joe you are just lucky there was a shit ass twist to let him come back

you have been a target, but you've managed to evade that target and get by with barely any votes or no votes every single time

why is this?

because you have been masterminding things and pinning it on others

you're lucky that you got the exile idol at the beginning of the game and didn't get pre-merged

and nick said that there would be twists and shit so if you weren't prepared for shitty twists that's not really my problem is it?
2996 days 17 hours ago
Mearl
Sounds like you just want to take out someone that you are afraid will beat you in a challenge joe
2996 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
or maybe i'm targeting you because i'm not a fucking idiot like some people have been this game

people are just letting you, someone that has proven time and time again how fucking fantastic you are at these games just slide by and it's honestly ridiculous

it's not about you being able to beat me in a challenge, anyone here can beat me in a challenge

it's about you being the biggest threat to everyone here and me trying to open up their eyes to that
2996 days 17 hours ago
manalord
2/7 Votes
2996 days 16 hours ago
Michael31
Apparently I'm easily manipulated and so is everyone left besides Mearl...learn something new every day.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!