This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #21- UFTS

Topic » Tribal Council #21- UFTS

2985 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Come on in guys! We will now bring in the membrs of our jury: Martin, Jake, Courtney Sagar,Jacob, and Julian voted out at the last tribal council.

Joey has immunity he has two hours to decide weather he is going to give it up or not.

Azri also has the skull charm, he is also safe from the vote!

Mearl- The 'Crazy 7' is happening twice in this game, how scary is that from a strategic standpoint?
Tim- There has been some unity the last few votes, is that unity about to end?
Michael- How does Joey returning to the game impact the game?
Glinda- Is tonight a chance to maybe right the wrongs of the last tribal council, or is everything still smooth sailing?
Stoner- How important is it to make sure people think they can beat you at the end?
Azri- At the end of the day, how important is it to know who your Final 4/3/2 is tonight?
Joey- Coming back into this game, what do you think is most important to think about?

Votes are due by 6pm EST!
PYN for an additional question.
If you would like to play an idol pm me before the votes are read.
The next challenge will be LIVE at 8pm EST (3-6)
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- Coming back into this game, what do you think is most important to think about?

the most important thing to think about what the smartest fucking thing to do is

and the smartest fucking thing to do should be blatantly fucking obvious
2985 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Joey- Care to tell the class what that is?
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- Care to tell the class what that is?

i'm sure the class knows what it is and exactly what my thoughts are

if they don't i'll happily share
2985 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I think he is talking about taking me out. But of course he will say that because he is a bitch
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
damn right i'm talking about taking you out

newsflash other people in the game: mearl is going to win this game if he's not taken out right now

grow some fucking balls and make moves that are beneficial to you and not him
2985 days 9 hours ago
subfriend
Azri- At the end of the day, how important is it to know who your Final 4/3/2 is tonight?

At this point of the game yeah we should have our solod 4/3/2 but some other people like to do voting bloc still.. so its kinda unexpected like always.

Btw thanks julian
2985 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
But in all seriousness (sorry a little tipsy) joe is the biggest threat in this game and we will need the best players if we want to beat him from going on an immunity run
2985 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Mearl will not get the jury votes to win. Plain and simple
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
am i really the biggest threat though?

- there are days where i can't show up to challs which is why i was voted out in the first place and why i'll be voted out again in the future most likely

- when i left, you started dominating immunity challs making it clear that voting me out only benefits you

- i was already voted out once so there's no way in hell i'm a jury threat or some shit because juries never vote for people that return to the game

- i'm not a social threat

whereas on the other hand you have controlled and dictated pretty much every fucking voteoff of the game and have been positioned in a dominant group the entire time leading that group, which a couple of people so far up your ass it's impossible to get them out

don't sit here and try and convince people i'm the biggest threat when it's very clear that i'm not
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Mearl
Mearl will not get the jury votes to win. Plain and simple

i was in ponderosa
on the fucking jury
i think i'd know that you'd get jury votes to win
2985 days 9 hours ago
Michael31
Michael- How does Joey returning to the game impact the game?

It impacts it a lot. I mean, not only is Joey a force in these games, but it also just creates havoc that wouldn't have been there had we been at six people right now. But that's the name of the game. You're not supposed to know exactly what's coming at you.
2985 days 9 hours ago
manalord
Michael- Is that chaos a needed chaos to make sure the people who shouldn't be here anymore are finally let go?
Joey- If Mearl survives this vote what percent chance would you give any one else to win?
Mearl- Since Joey is immune what is best for this group tonight?
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
Joey- If Mearl survives this vote what percent chance would you give any one else to win?

if mearl survives this vote no one else is winning hun

he can and will make it to the end and win the vote if he survives this vote

this is your last chance huns
2985 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
I'm not winning, joe knows he has this game locked up and he wants me out because he is afraid I can beat him in an immunity challenge and vote his sorry ass out... Again.
2985 days 9 hours ago
TheEclipse
BUT YEAH EVERYONE, I WILL BE CASTING MY VOTE FOR MEARL TONIGHT.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY CHANCE OF WINNING THIS GAME.

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!