This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Redemption Island:

Topic » Redemption Island:

3011 days 2 hours ago
manalord
*Jay walks into Redemption Island*
3010 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*struts on in and sends a SOS message in a bottle*
3009 days 22 hours ago
manalord
*Drake walks in*
3009 days 22 hours ago
manalord
--- The First Duel will be non-live and will be posted after the votes are read---
3009 days 1 hour ago
manalord
*Natalie walks in*
3009 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Jay, Dan, and Natalie welcome to your first redemption Island challenge. Two of you will move on, and one of you, will be the first person out of this game for good.

Your first challenge...

you have 24 hours to play this game and send in your score

http://www.tengaged.com/play/3d_frogger

two best scores stay alive, the worst, is out for good!

24 hours start now!

Good luck!
3008 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I've literally been playing this for three hours and my score is still pathetic XD
3008 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
*cuddles with Jaybird and Duke*
3008 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Dan did not do the challenge so Natalie and Jay, who both did it are safe.

So Dan, you need to drop your buff in the urn, and head on out
3008 days ago
Jaybirdnifty
Yaaaay! Congrats Natalie!
3008 days ago
OhNatalie
Yay!
3008 days ago
MMAjunkieX
I just got Mearl'd :P.
3008 days ago
manalord
Redmeption Challenge #2:

http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/LineBalls.swf

Worst score is oout, 24 hours to sumbit good-luck!
3007 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Nah... don't bother with it.  I don't believe anybody should win that comes from redemption island no offense.  I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and compete on it.

I got beat fair and square.  I was pretty unlucky... but what you gonna do.
3007 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
So you're walking from the twist? You have to remember that twists, such as redemption island and exile island (where the idol that got you out came from) are also apart of the game...
3007 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Call it my personal bias, but I like the finality of getting your torch smuffed in Survivor.  RI is all about the physical part of survivor which I think should rightfully be the least important.  I just know that if I had lasted until RI ended in the game.  I wouldn't have given an ounce of actual respect to an RI winner.  I wouldn't have voted for them to win regardless of who that sat next to at the end either.  I'm sure others have different opinions.

Furthermore, playing the game survivor is fun.  I'm not going to have fun spending 30 minutes to an hour a day grinding out good scores in flash games.

Honestly, I wish everyone the best of luck.  I hope that you return Natalie and maybe change my mind about how I feel about RI.

*Dives into the ocean and swims towards the Isles of Marajuana... AKA that place where that latino-looking Chris guy does his gardening :).*

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!