This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Finale:A Dragon's Curse

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1770 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
A shadow pulls off of Dennis' body and it enters Phoenix through his mouth. Dennis grins as he watches it enter Phoenix's body.
Dennis:I am in control of you now. Under your own will or not, you WILL help me kill them..
1770 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Taylor shoots fireballs back at Carl, hoping to get him off of their trail as Brian runs ahead of him.
1770 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Oh shit well Pheonix is under Dennis' control guys sorry, he summoning shadows at Willow and Teddy*
1770 days 8 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: *continues dodging to avoid major damage then summons a flame sword and it clashes with Nemesis' weapon*
1770 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl tries to dodge while shooting neon at the two chasing them*
GET BACK HERE
1770 days 8 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake stumbles upon Aaron and smiles

“You don’t look so good”

He laughs
1770 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Yelp when its weapon stab through my shoulder. I shove him away and slide the weapon away. Used my good hand to swim my ice spear at him and slice its head. Disappear-
1770 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Aaron is coughing up blood when Blake walks up to him, however he still manages to smile
Aaron:Kill me if you want, it won't change what is about to happen. None of you can stop the destruction of your world. Judgement Day is upon you....

Nemesis smirks, impressed with Brian's fire sword.
Nemesis:You think that is going to save you? It looks cool, but you're still going to die...
1770 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Brian and Taylor keep running, doing their best to dodge Carl's Neon.
1770 days 8 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: you fail to realize I'm not fighting for me but my family. The family you tried to steal from me *kicks Nemesis away*
1770 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Carl chases them down he's super pissed*
1770 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Hold my shoulder stumble-
1770 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix makes shadows against others who are active them since uh I guess Teddy and willow went away*
1770 days 8 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nemesis steps back once again
Nemesis:If I don't take them from you, the humans will. Like they did to me...

Taylor stops running to fight Carl
Taylor:You need to go. I don't want to hurt you. You aren't part of the plan
1770 days 8 hours ago
Maya10
Gasp when i see another shadow jumps away. Wince -

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!