This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Finale:A Dragon's Curse

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1747 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
*Pheonix nods he has a wide smile*
Yep! I killed him! He's no longer the king
1747 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
Brian V: *picks her up and rushes her away from everyone*
1747 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Y..you o..okay -touch his cheek-
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Closing Monologue coming)
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
~Closing Monologue~
Brian's voice is heard as the results of the final battle are still being discovered by the group. As Aaron and Agent Carter lay lifeless in the backyard, as Carl's dust pile is blown away by the wind, as Phoenix relishes in killing the old King of the Dead, and as Olivia and Brian recover from the trauma of seeing an old enemy again.

Brian:I learned a lot in my short time on this planet. Baron taught me that there would always be an evil threatening this planet. That no matter how many times I had to kill or capture Earth's greatest foes, more would always show up. Dennis taught me that we are all flawed, and that sometimes the ones closest to us are hiding the darkest secrets.

Nemesis taught me that the humans that we protect are sometimes the greatest threat of all, because they resist anything that is different from them. Aaron taught me that it doesn't matter what I want to do. Fate has decided that we will all eventually give in to the very same power that gives us life.

All of these people have taught me in ways I thought I never would have wanted. I know what I must do now. My parents are dead, my best friend is dead, my mentor is dead, my friends are still resisting the evil inside of them, and the humans that I am supposed to protect resent me because of my gifts. I realize now that this world was meant to be doomed. If I can destroy this planet, so nobody else can, maybe one day I will finally rest in peace..

But my work isn't over, it has only just begun. Welcome, to The End of Days..
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
~END OF SEASON~
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
(I would delete Blake's comment but it actually lines up perfectly with the ending lmao)
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
(Or he deleted it, whoops)
1747 days 7 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(My bad lol)
1747 days 7 hours ago
flamergamer8
(The end of the season haha I think it turned out well. Hope everyone enjoyed the twist at the end)
1747 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
(Im sad its over and i have to wait until next season :()
1747 days 7 hours ago
Maya10
Ddaammmn)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!