This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Defenders Season 3 Finale:A Dragon's Curse

Topic » The Defenders Season 3..

1756 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*he seesdennis and whispers to willow*
“No no I think he works at Dennys andhis name is Hubert”
1756 days 1 hour ago
flamergamer8
Aaron is waiting for them when they walk inside. Taylor stands in the doorway to the kitchen still holding the Stone. Brian eyes Taylor and he looks over to Monika
Brian:Let me handle him, you and the rest can handle Aaron and Dennis.

Dennis grins when he hears Phoenix, his back still to the group.
Dennis:My fight is with the people that killed me. If you stand in my way, then you will be just another casualty
1756 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Willow looks up from their whisper huddle to Dennis confidently. "So, Hubert... how's being alive again?"
1756 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Ya hubert. It’s probably pretty good huh?”
*he stands with willow like ;A; because dennis scares him*
1756 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
Funny of you to think you're going to kill me, you died once and I'm going to make sure you stay dead.
1756 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Shit. Im here!)
1756 days 1 hour ago
flamergamer8
Dennis's pupils begin to grow as he turns around. The darkness in them continue to grow until there is nothing but black in his eyes.
Dennis:Don't worry, your deaths won't be in vein. You can join me in the afterlife!

His stone starts to glow and he raises his hands. Coming up from through the floor are skeleton hands that grab at the group to try to drag them back down below the surface.
1756 days 1 hour ago
Coolbrandonman
Blake is somewhere
1756 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
*Pheonix holds up his hand a smirk forming on his face, as he creates hands around him to stop the hands pulling him*
Time to play dirty
*Suddenly a shadow appears behind Dennis and tries to yank him to the ground*

*Carl sighs and starts shooting Neon at the skeleton hands*
1756 days 1 hour ago
bigdizzleyomama
*teddy zaps at the hands*
“I’m too prettyto die!”
1756 days 1 hour ago
Maya10
Hid naveah and leaves make sure there is a wall on the door. Ties hair up-
1756 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
(Did I miss anything?)
1756 days 1 hour ago
Symmetry888
Willow freezes the skeleton hands in place and blinks.
1756 days 1 hour ago
flamergamer8
Dennis does his best to shake free from the hands. Aaron does his best to help Dennis but he doesn't have the guns that made him so strong in the first place.

Brian follows Taylor as he rushes out of the room, hoping to stop his brother from doing whatever it is he was about to do.
1756 days 1 hour ago
flamergamer8
(Just the beginning. The group is at the old mansion)

open group

The Realm Chasers (COMING SOON)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!