This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice [Confessionals]

Topic » S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice..

1906 days ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:10

1906 days ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:10

So sadly we had the speed/knowledge comp about survivor, a comp where i could suceed at....and i got limited to mobile for a good amount of time. It's fine now, but it happened at a bad time.

So right now, im being told that Barbra/seth is getting votes. Then i heard that Robby is also getting votes. So basically, i can choose between someone that clearly doesnt like me and claims to want to be voted out......or vote someone that is a clear threat for me if i am to move forward in this game. It's a important decision for me to make as it can make or break me.

But then again, theres always the chance that i can get voted out. Barbra keeps saying that she wants to be voted out.....but what if thats a trick and she has an idol and wants to play it today. She can use it, and have all the votes aganist her be cancelled and go after someone she doesn't like.....like me.

I would need to make a choice quickly and pray that its the right one.

But during this, we have a non-live immunity challenge where we just mail the host 15 mails...thats it. and i have to do it very quickly. I havent done it yet as there is time after tribal and there is always the chance of me being voted out. And, i didnt want to do it and have it being a waste of my time. So i might as well wait till i survive tribal and then do the challenge.

Also, i had seth calling me fake and shady this round.........funny coming from the person that make a bunlap 4 alliance, getting ready to backstabb me, and apparently lied to multiple people about last tribals vote, and came to me to complain about how other people are annoying as hell....and yet im the fake one.

I also find it funny that AJ thought that i was "Sheeping" Barbra when we arent really the biggest fans of each other. I just do what i can to survive another day and if one of those things leads to voting Barbra out then that is what i'll do. At this point, the alliance has died out, people are going after each other and i just need to focus on myself moving forward.
1906 days ago
bigben1996
Jake (Rodrigues75) Confessional EP:10

Brittney going was absolute worst case scenario for me and swept my feet out from under me. On my way out brittney told me not to trust anthony as she thinks he intentionally didn't change his vote in time. Although this might be true, I need anthony at this point.
The challenge came and I managed to pull out a win although it may paint a target on my back in the future, it means I can play balls to the wall this round and try to get out robby who is clearly the biggest physical threat.
Anyway Seth has been really down since brittney went and has been acting really irrational which is not a good thing for my game. I really like seth and think I may have managed to talk him down and convince him to vote robby along with me and hopefully jordan anthony and jabbar as well as possibly nolan and matt.
At this stage in the game I want to go to the end with 1/2 of seth nolan and matt because I think I stand a good chance of winning against all of them. Although I think I am playing pretty well I would need to pull off a few good moves if I am to stand a chance against the others
1905 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #11 (Caledonia)
-------------------------------------

AJ - Jordan
Anthony - Robby
Barbra - Robby
Jabbar - Jordan
Jake - Robby
Jordan - Robby
Matt - Robby
Nolan - Barbra
Robby - Jordan
Ryan - Jordan
1905 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
**JORDAN GETS 10TH**
1905 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (Rodrigues75) Confessional EP:11

This sucks. Nothing is going right for me. I have lost two of my closest allies another one is basically throwing their game away and as soon as I get the numbers I am thrown into the minority by an idol play. Anyway the best I can hope for at this point is that nolan will flip and that matt will actually get an alliance and work with us but I am not hopeful. I am going to have my work cut out for me this round if I am going to stay but I am not going down without a fight
1905 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (JetsRock12) Confessional EP:11

Hi so I guess I’ll send a confessional on where I’m at in this game:

So I clearly have that 4 way alliance that I’m loyal too... Jabbar/Me/Ryan/Robby. ... We’ve been pulling off these moves that have BARELY been keeping us alive against the gross people...

Well. I had a feeling today that us 4 could very likely be in minority. I went to Nolan and Matt and made a f3 to try and make them feel a little more comfortable sticking with our sides vote...
THEN... I’ve also been lowkey talking to Anthony all merge and we just haven’t been voting together. I proposed a f4 with him with Nolan and Matt. He agreed...

So hopefully if all goes according to plan the next 2 votes are Jake and Seth and then that leaves Jabbar/Ryan/Robby vs Anthony/Nolan/Matt with me in the middle
1905 days 4 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:11

1905 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan (Iceey) Confessional EP:11

Okay so things are going pretty well for me right now I think. Every vote so far has gone my way and I feel pretty comfortable within my 4 person alliance (myself, jabbar, Aj, Robby). Right now we also have Nolan on our side, which is good because we need one more person to make majority and I think he will for sure vote with us this round.

After this round though I think it’s going to get kinda tricky. I don’t think that Robby and Aj will stick to the alliance for the entirety of the game so in a few rounds I need to start thinking about making a move against them, but only whenever I feel like it is absolutely a good time to try and do so.

Anthony is a good friend but this game, he has really sketched me out. I’ve been kinda reluctant to tell him stuff, and yesterday I actually told him I was voting for Jordan, and he ran straight and told Seth and Seth messaged me about 2 minutes later. So I guess I was right in being suspect of Anthony. And maybe I’m completely wrong and Anthony isn’t necessarily against me, but our conversations just haven’t convinced me that we’re as close as I thought we were.

Seth is very very volatile, even though I really wanted to work with him coming into merge. He was the first person to ever bring up Jordan’s name and saying how dangerous he is as a player, but comes and attacks me for using an idol on Robby and getting Jordan out? I just really don’t understand his motives and don’t think he has played too many group games. I really enjoy him as a person, but as a player he’s very messy and it makes it hard for me to trust him.

Sorry for this lackluster confessional, just wanted to throw one together since I haven’t in awhile. But things are looking pretty good for me rn! I definitely think I’m set up well to go far, if not make it to the end.  ALSO, I found the Merge Idol!!!! So it’s good to have that extra piece of security too Incase some does go wrong.
1905 days ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #12 (Caledonia)

AJ - Jake
Anthony - Robby
Barbra - Robby
Jabbar - Jake
Jake - Robby
Nolan - Jake
Matt - Robby
Robby - Jake
Ryan - Jake
1905 days ago
bigben1996
**JAKE GETS 9TH**
1904 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Robby (Robbyjak) Confessional EP:12

Alrighty! Where did I leave off? So I've been quite the target lately! After we somehow squeaked the first merge vote we were still only had half the votes, and that's including nolan. At this point, Seth lost it. I don't remember what I saw about Seth previously, but I take it all back. He is an insane mess. It's amazing to watch but so frustrating to play with. He is CONSTANTLY convinced he is the vote. and he won't shut up about it! I'm someone who likes to have good relations with both the majority and the minority. Not necessarily to play both sides, but if my side turns on me I wanna have options. I initially viewed Seth as someone who was game-savvy enough that he would work with me if my side turned on me. Turns out he is actually clinically insane and I could never work with him! Well, I started to get sketched out by his behavior. I figured, no one ACTUALLY acts like this, right? Surely he still has an idol and his fights with Jordan are fake right? Nope turns out he literally just lost his mind.
Well so be it! They came after me but Ryan came in the clutch with his idol. Our 4 is literally invincible so of course, we survived.
Anthony has been super sketchy. He keeps saying stuff like "I wouldn't have voted you if I thought you were gonna go. I thought my vote didn't matter." Which is just bullshit. What about when I literally would've left if it wasn't for an idol? He could've saved me then!
So we go into the next tribal and basically, we keep Nolan with us and take out Jake. So far the moves have all been pretty obvious and there really isn't a clear leader in my JARR alliance if you ask me.  I'd say its a pretty mutual alliance. However, I do want to go to F4 with that group. I just really like the group, and I think if I play my cards right I can beat them all. My strategy is basically to attempt to portray myself as the leader to the jurors. Carefully choosing my words when I'm talking about them should do the trick! For example, I implied to Anthony that the vote was Matt but that I was pushing for Jake/seth to go so that when jake left it looked like I got my way and controlled the tribal.
Another way I intend to beat them is just by having better relationships with the jurors. I kind of tanked my relationship with seth, but oh well. Maybe I can remove him from the jury if that twist happens.
Also I think it's in my best interest to take Ryan out at F4. He played 1 idol on me and he may be playing another one on me soon. I think he has the best resume. But we'll see as we get closer to final tribal if thats still the right move.

This tribal is tough
We have half the votes so really at worst we should have a rockdraw, but obviously that's not ideal. If Nolan stays with us then we're perfectly good! but if he flips we could be in a lot of tribal. BUT Ryan revealed to me that he has an idol. Due to some stuff he said I do believe I'm not the first person to find out. I specifically think he told AJ. But for now, I'll just be happy he has the idol instead of one of the others. So basically this tribal could go badly for us, but if either Nolan stays or Ryan plays the idol correctly OR we win the rock draw then this should go good for us!
1903 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #13 (Caledonia)

AJ - Matt
Anthony - Ryan
Barbra - AJ
Jabbar - Matt
Matt - SV
Nolan - Barbra
Robby - Matt
Ryan - Matt
1903 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Anthony (iYBF) Confessional EP:12

sorry i've legit been busy this week (ik i say that every time)

so i think seth will probably be voted out rn 4-2 regardless of what we do, so my plan is literally just to win immunity to the end. if im sitting in final 2, i know i'll win because all of my fallen allies (britt, jake, jordan, seth, matt) will most likely vote for me and the people that get fucked over by the other person in f2 will probably vote for me too.

if i can keep seth safe that'd be amazing, but i probably can't so lets see!

this season also legit sucks and i'm sorry for contributing to the suckiness. i've legit played so bad but i think i'll win if i'm in f2 which is kinda bs but eh i'll take it.
1903 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
**MATT GETS 8TH, JABBAR WALKS 7TH, BARBRA GETS 6TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!