This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice [Confessionals]

Topic » S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice..

1909 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jabbar (rabbaj) Confessional EP:9

1909 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:9

I did it. I made the merge. Its a amazing feeling.

Now that the merge is here, this is the time to get a major alliance together that will rule the entire merge. this will be a big tough as we dont know who the OI winners are yet.

AJ is a bit of a wildcard to me. Robby is too threatning. Barbra lost my trust during the nolan vote. and as for the OI Inhabitants.....well Josh could someone to work with potentally. we are basically "Old School Tengagers". Darcy is someone i voted out, Nolan might not be happy that i didn't join him in voting Mark out in his voteout. and i don't know anything about Matt so he is also a wildcard.

Ryan and i have been chatting each other almost everyday in this game so hopefully he stays loyal to me. Brittany has shown loyalty. Jake is working with Brittany so if i have brittany, then i have him as well. Jabbar is in that "Core 3" alliance chat with me and ryan so thats a number. And Anthony claims to have my back in this game, so hopefully that carrys on to a merge alliance.  Thats 6 people right off the bat in the merge. and we don't know if its gonna be a 11 person tribe, or a 12 person tribe. We will just have to wait and see on that.

If i can just survive the first merge vote then i can set myself up for long term game. And i will need to wait a few days to determine who i can beat in the end and who i cant. I also got to wait till the merge hidden immunity idol comes out after the first challenge and then i got to go look for it then i can be the most powerful player in the tribe to go with my extra vote.

I have talked to Josh today before he starts his OI mission in the hopes that if he comes into the game then i could have another person on my side. But then again, he could always work with the other returners as a duo/trio. but maybe if im nice enough, he'll want to vote for me in the end.

But, all of this could go up in smoke.....it just comes down to what the merge twist is. at best, its a auction......at worst its one day tribes where it can cause me or two of my allies to get voted out at the same time.

But like i say to myself "Pray for the best, but expect the worst".
1909 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan (mysterygame2) Confessional EP:9

So Tris went so now we're just casually sitting at OI for someone to arrive

*Mark Arrives*

Oh perfect, now I can FINALLY vote him out, It looks like immunity is spam and I really don't want to do that because I think I'll be safe anyways so I'll just go with it and vote out Mark.
Hopefully not many OI rounds left
1909 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
**Merge Assessment**

Overall, this season has had a very meh premerge.  I personally enjoyed the few rounds of Occultus Island more than the actual game.  However, I think the merge is going to be much better than the premerge and maybe will see some actual chaos as it seems tensions are high.

JetRocks12 - AJ, is viewed as a threat in the game but not the top of mind target.  I think if AJ can avoid the target in these early tribal's then he can make a run.  However, I think his name will come up early for plans in case "someone has an idol".  Overall, I don't think AJ will win but he has that potential for like that 5th or 6th place edit.

iYBF - Anthony, is likely going to win this season or just fall short for the following reasons.  He has great relationships with everyone in the game, good at competitions, and is sound strategically.  Anthony's worst enemy is himself if he tries to go out and wins challenges early.  He needs to hold himself back a bit unless my analysis is wrong.

BarbraStreisand - Barbra has an edge.  I think she has chaos Kass potential if she lasts long enough.  She has inklings to work with her OG group but hates Jordan with a burning passion.  It wouldn't surprise me if she jumps shift early but she seems like a key cog how this season is going to play out.  Maybe she'll be a hated runner-up.

LaFierceBrittany2 - Last returnee standing, no problem.  Brittany is definitely the leader of her alliance and has played an exceptional game to this point.  What Brittany needs to do is eliminate the threats to her like Nolan to carve a path to the end.  I think Brittany has good odds of making the finale, but it wouldn't surprise me if she was one of the first boots in single digits.

rabbaj - Jabbar is well, always the same.  He plays both sides very well and is social enough to the point that people don't view him as a threat.  I think the only two people Jabbar has got to watch out for are Barbra and Ryan.  If Barbra gets her way then Jabbar is going home early.  If it's the former it wouldn't surprise me if Jabbar is darkhorse to win.  These early rounds will be pretty vital.  Also, needs to worry to not come off as irritating.

Rodrigues75 - I'm happy Jake returned.  He's been rational a good majority of the game and hasn't made waves.  He's in a good alliance with Brittany, but has he been connecting with other people?  That's where I'm hesitant.  Jake, has played a perfect premerge game, but will he evolve as an individual.  He's going to have to assert his presence in the game at some point.

jman96 - I love Jordan.  He's a nice guy and is trying to entertain the casuals.  However, it just comes off as a bit awkward and forced.  But, I do like Jordan's commitment and that will be redundant when he eventually reads this because other hosts say the same thing.  I don't think Jordan can win the game unless he's like an underdog figure.  A majority of people dislike him but that doesn't mean he won't go deep.

mbarnish1 - Ask me at the beginning of the season if I thought Matt had any shot of making merge?  My answer would be nah he seems like a filler.  Matt, has been better than I expected despite the lack of confessionals.  He really did a good job on OI and despite my bias for rather having Josh be in the game over him.  Who is going after Matt?  I doubt anyone!  Pencil him into finale and maybe final tribal council.

mysterygame2 - Nolan is a wildcard.  I know he'll likely go after to Brit but he seems like he's half-assing a bit because of his personality this season.  Maybe, he's really trying and this is his way of showing it.  Overall, Nolan and the "revolving door" is very possible and wouldn't be surprising if he left.  However, if Nolan got to live the final seven that's a victory.

Robbyjak - Robby is only going to last a while if Anthony keeps the vote away from him.  Other than that, he's going to be mentioned as a target for a while.  My guess is Robby is one of the early jury regardless.  Robby will need to win a boatload of competitions and find an idol or two.

Iceey - I'm pretty back-and-forth on where he's going to end up.  Is he in the finale, winner or is he just going to get voted out?  I've got no clue, but he does have an idol that's good for a couple more rounds.  I think Ryan's biggest issue is going to be dealing with mega personalities and how he socializes because he can come off as irritating too like Jabbar.
1909 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
----------------

--> Matt and Nolan return to the main game.
--> Josh is voted out in iconic fashion with Nolan using the Vote Stealer in the last round.  Nolan, would've left had he not played it because Matt did indeed vote Nolan out.
--> Jabbar and Ryan bicker about each other simultaneously.
1907 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (Rodrigues75) Confessional EP:9

I really do not feel safe at the moment. Ive been trying to fly under the radar but that may not have been a good idea coming into the merge. I am in a couple of 6 person alliances but neither group has anything set in stone so anything could happen at this point. Unless something dramatically changes in the next 12 hours (or I am being blindsided) jordan or nolan should be going home
1907 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Update
-----------------

It seems like the three main alliance chats are as followed:

--> Alliance #1: Anthony, Brittany, Jake, Jordan, Jabbar, Ryan
--> Alliance #2: AJ, Jabbar, Ryan, Robby (likely Nolan & Anthony on the side)
--> Alliance #3: OG Bunlap's (LOL at all of them making merge)
1907 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Robby (Robbyjak) Confessional EP:9

IIIiIIIIII DID IT!
I made the merge!
I am no cursed! me2013 did not curse me after I got her out all the way back in my first season!
I am capable of making the merge in bigbens survivor! WOOO!
To make things better I won immunity which means HA KASEY I'M NOT GETTING YOUR PLACEMENT <3
It feels SO DAMN GOOD to have made merge and not be in danger for once.
Now let's do a quick merge assessment!

First, let's start out with the JARR side of the house

AJ: DAD! Reunited at last! My closest ally. The only person I'd maybe never vote out.

Ryan: I trust Ryan a lot. He's someone I'd love to go far with. I think he views me as one of his closest allies and really I view him the same.

Jabbar: Been pretty lowkey this tribal. I talked to him after we merged though and I feel pretty good about him. Definitely the one I'm least close with on that side. He's getting targeted now but I think we have the votes to save him. If not...well at least it wasn't AJ or Ryan!

Now I'll talk about JARR affiliate Nolan!
Nolan: He's pretty alone right now but I think he's safely with us this vote. He doesn't really have anywhere else to go other than us honestly.

Now moving on to the people in the middle
Matt: Okay he's not really in the middle. Just kind of irrelevant? Really have no idea where he stands. He never responds to me. Thinking about trying him on tengaged? He actually spammed me on there asking me to join his group game. Most contact I've had with him all of this season AND cutthroat.

Anthony: Hello Mr Middle! Keeps telling me he wants to work with the JARR side buuuuut...he never wants to vote anyone from the other side? Once that side wanted to do Jabbar he caved into doing Britt though. I think he's with us, but there's only one way to find out. He definitely has some strong ties to the other side that I'm just not comfortable with.

And Now onto the other side of the house:

Seth: I like Seth. Seems like a good new player. But he's coming out strong! I don't think he's solidly in this other side so I'd love to keep him around if I can. Overall really someone I think I'd enjoy working with. But he does seem to be a strategic threat. And he's rubbing Ryan/jabbar the wrong way so we'll see.

Jordan: Seth seems to want Jordan gone. I want Jordan gone. But I'm starting to realize; does Jordan really have any good allies besides Britt? I don't really think so. Maybe I shouldn't be targeting him after all.

Jake: Jake oh Jake Jake Jake. Every time tribal starts he just stops talking to me. I don't know if he does that to everyone or just me but my god is it annoying. Really wishing I was voting him out this tribal.

Brittany: And now we get to the person I'm likely voting. I like Britt. And I'd really rather vote Jordan/Jake/Matt/maybe even seth over her. I actually wanted to work with her headed into this game. But it's just not working out. She basically was just the person Anthony would agree to which makes her the vote. Sorry Britt, maybe another time. 

Vote should be 6-5 Britt leaving with Jabbar getting 5, but we'll see! I was quite an underdog all premerge so why would that change here?
1907 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) Confessional EP:9

Confessional: Messy Merge. It’s alright though cause my man Ryan is here to make sure I play smart ;) anyways I didn’t get to use the idol last tribal so i hope it is still able to be used since Ty’s med evac should push the expiration date to this tribal lol. Anyways, as for this vote, Mama Barbra had to step up to the plate and attempt to get a potential winner out. Jabbar, You were lucky with Ty’s med evac, but this time, you must go home. Bye xoxo.
1907 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jake (Rodrigues75) Confessional EP:9

This vote has been crazy. I've literally heard half the casts name come up. I wake up this morning (new zealand) and find out from brittany and barb that there's a 6 person alliance of barb brittany Anthony jordan robby and ryan that have decided to vote jabbar which was fine by me but I'm worried that I wasn't included in it. Anyway brittany suggests splitting between jabbar and aj with my vote and the extra vote jordan got from exile making it 4-4-4 if the other 4 stick together. However brittany doesn't believe that robby is with them and may flip so myself Anthony and Brittany decided along with jordan to vote aj and worst case scenario it will be 5-5-2
1907 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:9

So we have the returners from OI.....i knew that Nolan was returning the moment he was voted out. I already knew it. but Matt also returned which is not good for me as that someone that wont want to work with me.

We have the first immunity challenge and i was hoping that luck was on my side today and i would be able to win it and be safe from the chaos that would be the merge vote.....but i didnt. I came 2nd and lost to Robby. oh joy, now he has the chance to win his way to the end.

Once tribal, came....all hell broke loose. Alot of names came, there was Matt, there was Jabbar, there was Brittany, and there was me.......i do not like having my name being brought up. its not fun, especially when you dont know if you have reached the jury stage or not.

I tried to make this big alliance with Brittany, Jake, Anthony, Ryan, and Jabbar....the thing that i was working on the entire premerge to create....and it doesn't seem to be working. I dont know if its because some had other plans, or they didnt trust certain people, or i am just a terrible player....or if its because im a wall. it could be anything.

But it barely got anywhere, very few was said. i suggested Matt because he seemed like the easy vote but not many was grabbing it. then i heard that either me or brittany were a target. more likely me and that wasnt good. then Jabbar became a possible target and i was included into a new alliance with Brittany, Ryan, Robby, Anthony, and.....barbra.

oh no, i dont trust barbra at all. Barbra could be someone that will play all of us all the way to the end. Sadly though, i dont have the numbers to get him out yet. so it seemed like Jabbar would be someone to vote for.

But i just have this bad feeling about it. Jabbar knows that he is a target and could get people to play a idol or advantage on him and if im their target then im gone. So i thought of a alternate vote. Alot of other names have been brought up. Then i thought that AJ was good to vote as he isnt a threat and someone people wouldnt play a idol on. I let Brittany know, and shes good to vote AJ. she might get Jake and Anthony to do the same. and it all looks good.

Now im likely to play my extra vote and give AJ 2 extra votes just in case. If im gonna go out, i can at least say that i did it while trying hard and playing my advantages. I just hope that its the right move. Either AJ goes, or me/brittany goes. or it could be Jabbar. either of us 4 are going today. and i just pray that it isnt me.
1907 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #10 (Caledonia)
-------------------------------------

AJ - Brittany
Anthony - Jabbar
Barbra - Jabbar
Brittany - AJ
Jabbar - Brittany
Jake - AJ
Jordan - AJ (2x)
Matt - Jordan
Nolan - Brittany
Robby - Brittany
Ryan - Brittany

Messy!
1907 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRITTANY GETS 11TH**
1907 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan (mysterygame2) Confessional EP:10

I've hit my mental break. My confessionals were boring anyway and these people can't get their shit together and even though I don't think I needed immunity I wanted it. So now I'm just going to sit here and only talk to people if they message me first. Adios.
1906 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:10

So Merge Chaos happened...and i feel like a complete idiot.

Because of my paranoia of a potental idol play, i try to set the target off to AJ and the split happened between him and Jabbar. I thought that i had numbers to have this split to work, but that didnt happen. i was lied and backstabbed by ryan as he ends up voting for brittany behind my back and i lose a ally for that.

I dont blame Ryan for this. im not happy about it but he thought that i was closer to brittany then him even though i would have brought him to the final 3 or potenally 2, and i talked to him almost everyday about the game and how we can get to the end. He was either threatned by brittany, or he found something better and was willing to leave me to die. He played me, but im not angry at him for that. I'm more angry at myself. If this split didn't happen, then we could have had the numbers to vote Jabbar out and i could have been in majority and set myself up for success. I let the paranoia overtake me. I'm man enough to admit my mistakes.

But i cant let that guilt overtake me now. I just got to move forward and find someway to climb my way to the top of the total pole. There will never be any quit in me. Can't just give up and die, just because something didn't go my way. I'm gonna keep going and fight till i end up voted out. That's what players do. And i want to show that i can be smart in these games and i am capable of doing stuff in these survivor games. I like to think that this was just a minor setback. it's only major if i stop trying.

So, after that, me and ryan kinda argued after he flipped on me and he argued about how i was the flipper after going from Jabbar to AJ. Even though he previously attacked me when he was told that i was voting Jabbar to begin with. Even though i tried to keep the target off of jabbar, somehow i still end up being the bad guy, even though i was the one that was lied too and backstabbed. I even told Ryan about the AJ vote.

But what matters is that me and him did not have a pleasant conversation and that is not good for me moving forward, i cant have people despise me as that will put me near the top of their death sentences. it's 1:46 am right now so after sleeping, im gonna try to talk to ryan and patch things up. We might not end up working together anymore, but i can at least try to make things right and have him not target me.

While im at it, i find out the clues to the idol from Jake. So This gave me the chance to search for the idol tonight. He said that he searched in BigBen's survivor group and no member has it. So i went to RSF.....it wasn't there either. I'm gonna try other groups tomorrow so that i can find the idol and hopefully give me a better chance at survival.

I hear that Robby, AJ, and Barbra's names have been brought up. Hopefully it stays that way and that the target is off me right now. I just got to stay calm and try to not to get into any confrontations. As long as i stay cool, and not do anything stupid then i have a chance. I accidentally asked AJ for idol clue information but i deleted quickly. I just hope that he didn't see it before i removed it.........this was not a good day for me.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!