This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice [Confessionals]

Topic » S7 Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice..

1907 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Bunlap *Pink Buffs*

Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2)
Anthony (iYBF)
Barbra (BarbraStreisand)
Jake (Rodrigues75)
Matt (mbarnish1)
Nolan (mysterygame2)

Ipikil *Green Buffs*

Josh (sergeant)
AJ (JetsRock12)
Cameron (top20fan33)
Darcy (Boots22)
Kevin (bblover567)
Robby (Robbyjak)

Lakatoro *Red Buffs*

Mark (piesyumyyumypies)
Jabbar (rabbaj)
Jordan (jman96)
Ryan (Iceey)
Tris (TMAN54445)
Ty (J0K3R)
1907 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll be posting confessionals and alliances later.
1907 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jma96) Confessional EP:1

hello, im jordan, im 22 years old and im from Ontario, Canada. Glad to be here.

So, i dont know how these twists will go, i just got to be ready for what is to come.

Right now, im just waiting for the rest of the cast  so that i can make allies and some alliances so that i can be secure for the pre-merge of the game. not long till 7 PM comes and then the game will start as well as the first immunity challenge and hopefully my tribe can win it so that i dont have to worry about being the first one voted off.

I can't wait to start playing as it is my first survivor game of 2019 and the last survivor game i played in, i was final 3 and alot of people called me a worthless wall. hopefully in this game, i can show that there is more to me then a boring wall, i can actually play. I just got to play things out day by day and things can go well.

Also, i hope to do better then i did in the previous generation of BigBen's survivor where i was targetted alot and never got my foot down in a alliance or was secured safety.  was even left to die in "Favourites vs Failures". So, im hoping for better luck this time around.

I don't know how much time i have left before i run out of space to play in group games anymore, so im gonna give this game all i got and show that im worthy of being the Sole Survivor of this game.

Time to play, let's go.
1907 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Darcy (Boots22) Confessional EP:1

Alright, so hence starts a new game.

My thoughts on the twists:  Occulus Island sounds like it'd be fun, but also could be stressful when on there.    Then regards to the idol twist, it also sounds like a fun addition to the game.

Anyways, then it was topped off with the twist of a double tribal right at the start, my tribe came close to winning Immunity, but we just fell short.   Now, we all pitched in except Cameron, so Cameron might be seen as the easy vote , but who knows really what will actually happen.     Then terms of alliances, the person I want to align with the most on my tribe is probably AJ , just not quite sure yet who else I want to work with, but will figure it out.    For now, I just plan to stay under the radar a bit, and try to form some good bonds with the others.
1907 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
**First Thoughts**

Bunlap is stacked and the chatzy gods just love it.  We see some really strong players in Anthony and Nolan lead a physical tribe.  Brittany is a really good returnee choice in my eyes because she is a very good player and will likely work with Nolan and Anthony.  I'd love to see the other three get together.  Barbra is gonna be hella entertaining.

Ipikil has such a good balance in my eyes.  I love Darcy and Robby as players despite Darcy quitting in my first generation.  I have a ton of respect for him as a player.  Honestly, I loved Josh it was upsetting he didn't get farther but I think he stands a good shot with this cast as he's the MOR returnee.  Cam and Kevin should be pretty interesting characters and AJ's a GOAT.

Lakatoro is such a mess.  I'm just waiting for this iconic battle between Mark and Tris to see who is going to be first boot and who will be the second boot.  I think Mark actually is going to go pretty deep in my eyes.  Iceey, Jabbar, and Jordan seem like a good trio and all rational people.  I'd love to see an old-schooler in Ty kick some ass from the good ole wangifold days.

Also, Mark has aligned himself with everyone except Jabbar lol.  He's got good taste :D
1907 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Ty (J0K3R) Confessional EP:1

We lost the first challenge which is a bummer, but the good news is I don't think my names been brought up. The two names i've heard so far are Tris, for not showing up to the challenge, and Mark, For creating an alliance with basically everyone except for Rabbaj lmao and claims we should vote for the people who didn't show, and Rabbaj showed so that was confusing. I leaked the alliance to Rabbaj almost immediately, I feel like he's someone who I can work with in this game. Hopefully I gained some trust with him. We talked about the vote and we landed on Tris, but I'm gonna keep my eye on Mark. Jordan also agreed to vote for Tris and i'm sure Mark is voting for Tris so we should have numbers, but just in case I should talk to Ryan.

I feel like i'm in a good spot for now.
1907 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan (mysterygame2) Confessional EP:1

Y'know my tribes ass. I don't really like Brittany she's fake, I'm in barns frat but he sends me like 9 mails a day. No idea who Rodriguez or Barbra are. Me and Anthony are good friends so that'll be fun.

With the twist I know I could win out in individual immunities if I go home so that's not a problem. As far as idols, I'll look but the clue is vague so I'll have to win myself another immunity.

FUCK AJ, he already blows you the Skype chat enough and he's fucked me over enough so he'll get what he deserves. Ryan is also a character I don't want to face because I know that he is shady and I don't personally know where we stand.
1907 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (JetsRock12) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: Can’t believe I have to try lying to Ryan about voting him to win stars so he won’t hold it against me. :(
1906 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Robby (Robbyjak) Confessional EP:1

https://imgur.com/a/aOYRVL9

This guy either is really out of it.  Or hes lying to me and trying to set me up for no reason.  AJ says hes lying and AJ is my dad so I'm with AJ on this one.
1906 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ (JetsRock12) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: So it started out “:S” for me because I made connections with basically everyone on the tribe and now I have to vote one of them out -__-

Club 96- Consists of Cameron/Kevin/Me
Another Trio- Robby/Darcy/Me
Another one- Cameron/Darcy/Me
So I’m in a really good spot rn. Idk what alliance I really want to roll with. Let’s hope we just start winning immunities -__-
1906 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1

So I go to the premiere and the cast is announced. It's a interesting group of people, i'll tell you that.

So we get the tribes and im a little nervous with the tribe i got. I dont know much about them and the most i know is that Jabbar can be unpredictable at times. So it's best to not be on his bad side right off the bat.

When the game started, i knew that i need to have good bonds right away. Once the tribes were made, i instantly started talking to people like Ryan and the returning tribemate Mark. They seem to enjoy having me around and are willing to talk to me. I knew that if im cool and easy going then people will want me around and see me as loyal.

The immunity challenge happens and it is announced to be a double tribal, i knew that there would be a problem as the Bunlap tribe had strong players like Anthony and Nolan....if they had robby in there then that tribe would be unstoppable as they are the 3 strongest players in the game right now physically......which makes things complicated with the Occulas Island twist. as if we vote them out, they can always come back.

so of course, my tribe lost and everyone is scrambling to make sure that they are not the first one voted off. The easy vote would be to get rid of Tris as he is the only one to not perform in the challenge on this tribe.

Right now me and ryan seem to be a duo for now. as we have 2 different trio alliances. one with Mark and one with Jabbar. im making sure that i have a good bond with both of them so that they dont try to vote me off.  Jabbar seems to be on board with voting Tris though he was willing to vote Mark as he is seen to be someone to be playing too hard too fast by making some 4 person alliance and then tries to vote one off for being inactive. He really doesn't want to be the first one voted off again.

Ty came to me and seems to want to work with me, so i need to make sure we are good as well as i could always use another ally for the future stages of the game. So right now, im planning to vote Tris as i don't want to lose the next immunity challenge. I just got to do what i can to keep myself safe long term and have a good chance of making it deep into the game and potentially winning. Let's play.
1906 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

I HAVE DECIDED
that I would like to win this season! Last summer I had a tough loss so I quit tengaged and cried about it for half a year. I then returned and fumbled around, having fun while not really having the same fire I used to have. But I'm here and I am eager to win! Unfortunately for me, this cast is not a pretty one. I really have no friends this season and there are some tough players in here. But having a challenge is fun! And so my journey begins.

I don't feel comfortable on my tribe, but I wouldn't feel comfortable on any tribe.

Josh is probably the person I know the best in the game so I do like having him here. I think he will want to work with me, but he's not gonna go out of his way to save me. In fact, there is some chance he will want to take me out sooner rather than later. But for now, my read on him is that he's content on working with me.

AJ is someone who I like a lot, but I really don't know him. I'm hoping we can bond well together because I view him as a potential number 1 if things work out between us. My read on him is that he wants to work with me after we were the ones to score points for our tribe in the challenge.

Kevin is another person who I'm liking so far. He comes off friendly and harmless, which means I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on him to see how true that is. But for now, he's definitely one of the people I wanna work with. He's also a person who I think is down to work with me.

Darcy is someone who I'm worried about. When I was talking to him it just didn't feel genuine. I think he's someone who is gonna want me gone. I'm hoping my performance in the challenge will make him want to keep me just long enough for me to get a strong position on this tribe and take him out.

This brings us to Cameron. He didn't show up to the challenge which makes him an easy target, but if he's willing to work with me then I won't necessarily vote him, even though I'm the one primarily saying his name so far. And so when he came to me and acted interested in working with me I tried to convey the same, but then he never responded back to me. So either he really doesn't care about the game or it likely means that someone told him I was saying his name. And now he's gonna come after me. Both are very possible, but I need to try and protect myself in case it's the latter. If someone did throw me under the bus to him, then that's an easy 2 votes right there. It'll only take 1 more to tie and 2 more to get me out. On a small tribe like this, there's nowhere to hide and nowhere to run. I need to get a core 3 and get it fast.

Looking briefly at the other tribes, I'm not feeling too good!
I know Nolan alright enough that I'm sure I could work with him. Brittany is someone who I've never been on the same side as, but I'd love to work with her if I can. Anthony is someone who I just don't like and in our brief encounter in suitman he didn't like me.

Pies is iconic I hope he somehow survives. Jabbar is a huge threat and it's a tossup if he wants me gone or wants to work with me. Ryan is a big threat, but he would probably still work with me. Jordan and I have never worked together when we've played. Tris I do like somewhat.

And that about wraps it up! Hopefully I can pull through this first tribal and set myself up for some more!
1906 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996

Darcy just informed me that Josh's name is coming up. Not only that, but Darcy actually wants to vote for him! and even further he says Kevin is doing the same(and obviously Cam). I'm not too interested in having josh leave here so I'm gonna have to do some talking and see what's up

Doesn't really seem like there's much I can do to save Josh.
I guess I'm gonna have to switch my vote! I really don't like how this vote is going down.
It really feels like no one had any intentions of filling me in until I reached out to them. Kevin still hasn't responded to me asking if he's heard anything new, and skype showed him online earlier. I'm not sure why he'd want to leave me out of it. I think I'm gonna have to try and form a trio with AJ and Darcy but I really feel awful about my spot right now. Definitely hoping for an immunity win right about now
1906 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #1 (Lakatoro)
-----------------------------------

Jordan - Tris
Jabbar - Tris
Mark - Tris
Ryan - Tris
Tris - Mark
Ty - Tris

It seems as if the group of Jabbar, Jordan, and Ryan are all sticking together.  I think the next boot will likely be Ty, but I could easily see Mark leaving as someone expendable.  Maybe everything flips and Jabbar gets the boot but Jordan and Ryan are the safest.
1906 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Tribal Council #2 (Ipikil)
-----------------------------

AJ - Josh
Cameron - Josh
Darcy - Josh
Josh - Cameron
Kevin - Josh
Robby - Josh

Robby is in a lot of danger on this tribe.  However, I think Robby can get out of this by trying to strengthen his bonds with AJ and Darcy.  If I had to guess it will be Kevin who leaves by Robby flipping the script.  Then, Cameron follows after.  However, I think this tribe is going to make it to the first swap.
1906 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Game Note
--------------

Anthony found the Bunlap Idol and the idol times out at the Final 10 tribal prior to the OI people returning.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!