This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S22 Nigeria Discussion

Topic » S22 Nigeria Discussion

2575 days 18 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
It's honestly really hard to believe you've never won a survivor before considering how good of a reputation you have in group games omg
Go get 'em Natasha! Best of luck, I hope you can win it!
2575 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Halfassed cast assessment

Igbo *Pink Buffs*

Aria (sportygirl22) - Wildcard. I'm not entirely sure how you play but I can see you going far or being premerged
Jacob (BOBROCKS333) - Grats Igbo on never losing a challenge until a swap
Jake (Sparticus142) - Winner pick. Dude's good, and he's not as big of a name as he used to be so he can likely fly right under everyone's radars while crushing this game
Krisna (krrais) - I like Krisna but I don't see him making finals

Kanuri *Red Buffs* - This entire tribe is trashy as fuck. Love all 4 but my GOD.

Chris (Mybash_)
Dakota (dak236) - You won't see this until after the season but thank you for being there for me the last couple days. <3
Eric (EricCartman)
Tyler (bryjow123)

Ibibio *Yellow Buffs*

Bailey (baza76) - Mess
Cole (Coyle14) - Flop
Jojo (jojo7784) - Mess
Will (IceBeast) - Will is extremely underrated in this community. His social game is strong as all hell and if he gets far he can be someone to watch out for.

Yoruba *Green Buffs*

Aiden (Gamerden13) - I don't remember if this is the guy who won Bennett's and I was like wtf or... IDK. I'll fact check later. If he's who I'm thinking of then he's my dark horse pick.
Alexander (Path) - Brontesonly. A bit of a fucking mess when he doesn't get his way but overall a good player
Dan (dwipeouts) - I don't know you at all
Josh (Joshbb17) - Brainless sheep. Can't think for himself in games.
2575 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
_ivyyy_445
It's honestly really hard to believe you've never won a survivor before considering how good of a reputation you have in group games omg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I had no idea you've never won before :o
YOU GOT THIS.
2575 days 16 hours ago
Groupgamer23
Hey guys I'm here to enjoy the season
2575 days 11 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
CRYSTAL?
BARBADOS CRYSTAL? OML

what is up with all of these awesome people showing up Lol
2575 days 11 hours ago
Christian_
6 hours 43 min ago_ivyyy_445

Truer words have never been spoken
2575 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Rip my tribe with all my contenders are going to tribal
2575 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
wow the flop tribe flopped who's surprised
2575 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
so anyone else in this cast not white except for icebeast
2575 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
kinggeek who are you and why are you here
2575 days 3 hours ago
Groupgamer23
I'm good ivy I'm glad someone remembers me all the way from season 9
2575 days 3 hours ago
Groupgamer23
How you been ivy
2575 days 3 hours ago
Groupgamer23
I expect Alex to go home today
2575 days 2 hours ago
Lalisa
omg im so shocked that the tribe that looks weak on paper ended up flopping the first challenge lol #shocker #notreally
2575 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Finally getting around to writing a cast assessment, except don't really know too many people in this cast so...probably won't be that good of one LOL

Igbo *Pink Buffs*
Thoughts: They will never lose until a swap, so congrats to them for being by far the most physical tribe and it's not even close lmao.

Aria (sportygirl22)- Aria is one of those people who is a powerhouse. Strategic, social, physical, she can basically do anything she sets her mind to. I'm worried that others will see her as a potential threat later down the road, but she's not a huge huge name in the group game community so I have confidence she'll make merge, potentially even finale night.
Jacob (BOBROCKS333)- Jacob will never attend tribal council premerge, will win a string of immunities come merge and then the first time he loses, barring an idol play, will be voted out. Predicting around 9th-6th, unless he can Mike Holloway it.
Jake (Sparticus142)- Another solid group gamer, don't know too much about his personal play style, I just know he can make it far in games, and that's usually a sign of a competent player, so looking forward to seeing how he does.
Krisna (krrais)- I remember watching Krisna in another game that for the life of me I can't remember, but I think they did good?

Kanuri *Red Buffs*
Thoughts: Runner-up for the most solid tribe, I doubt they'll ever lose either so congrats to them for surviving till a swap.

Chris (Mybash_)- I didn't think he was that strong in challenges but he surprised me in a RSF elimination recently so props to him for that, I'm not sure personally how strong in other categories he is but betting he'll make merge
Dakota (dak236)- Dakota is another pretty solid player, I would be surprised if he didn't merge
Eric (EricCartman)- He's still in T-Vivor I think? That's about the extent of my knowledge of him :x
Tyler (bryjow123)- Tyler is to controversial as Sindy is to a S. I can see him either going really really far into the game, or being premerged.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!