This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S21 Greece Discussion

Topic » S21 Greece Discussion

2605 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Atlas *Dark Green Buffs*

Ethan (Ethan000)
Jerry (GerardoM13)
Kasey (Kaseyhope101)
Martin (Hudspith)
Nick (Brandt69)
Patrick (Patrick319)
Ray (GentlemanG)
Ray (Ilikebugs)
Rose (RoseMaria)
Tom (flippo135)

Prometheus *Dark Blue Buffs*

Adam (adelelover)
Anthony (IYBF)
Anthony (rawr121)
Brian (cfff)
Chili (Lalisa)
Chris (Chris1080)
Dave (DaveRCB)
Jake (Lemjam6)
Keegan (Sarah48)
Migi (remorawr)
2605 days 14 hours ago
jman96
hi
2605 days 13 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
angry that we won't get any ray confessionals
2605 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Excited to see Ethan, Martin, Nick, Patrick and Jake
2605 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
**Early Questions**

Do you like Chris and Patrick returning?
Who is your early pick to win?
Who is your prediction for first boot?
Who you excited to see play?
Which individuals can arise as potential Heroes or Villains?
2605 days 7 hours ago
DBWs

Yeah, they both are great and I think it's fair that they can get another shot to make a name for themselves in this series.

I have a good feeling about Brian for some reason.

Miji, for the sole reason that he is the last to join the group.

Ethan, Kasey, Martin, Patrick, Ray, Chris, and Keegan. However, I really like everyone in this cast.

From what I know Chris can be a villain, Ray as well, and Martin can kinda be a UTR villain, and I've played a game with Keegan before, we had a dictatorship-esque grip on the game and were quite villainous so I can see her being one too. It's hard to tell with heroes, usually they are heroes out of circumstance.
2605 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
**Early Questions**

Do you like Chris and Patrick returning? Yes Patrickkkk!
Who is your early pick to win? Jake. But also rooting for Ethan and Patrick. But, Jake is pretty damn good at these games.
Who is your prediction for first boot? Migi idk
Who you excited to see play? Jake, Patrick, Ethan, Brian, Ethan, Nick, Ray, Tom, Kasey, Both Anthony's, and did I mention Ethan?
Which individuals can arise as potential Heroes or Villains? Idk. This cast looks great on paper though.
2605 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
**Early Questions**

-Chris for entertainment purposes. Patrick for strategic purposes
-Anthony (rawr121)
-Chris after he gets idoled out again
-Ethan mostly so I can mock him the entire season. Chili is a firecracker as well. Jake/Ray should be interesting to watch as well.
-Chris and Jake I'd see as good villains, or even 000. Kasey or Anthony* (rawr121) could be some solid heroes depending on how they play obviously

*lol at Kasey Anthony, no killing babies in this VL!!!
2605 days 6 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I hope iybf and lemjam kill each other
2605 days 5 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
*Early Questions**

Do you like Chris and Patrick returning? - PATRICK yay!! I love Patrick so I'm about to start up his fan club this season... If I remember right, Chris was the one who was the first person idoled out in Natasha's season? It's cool he gets to come back and redeem himself.
Who is your early pick to win? - Ethan Triple Zero baby, I've never played or watched him play but he has quite the reputation
Who is your prediction for first boot? - One of the wildcards that is actually a ton of this cast
Who you excited to see play? - Ethan definitely
Which individuals can arise as potential Heroes or Villains? - Kasey seems like a firecracker.
Ethan will be a good villain, Chris had a bitter argumentative exit (right?) so he's prob a villain... Patrick was a full-on hero in Exile Island against the venomous women's alliance, so I hope he keeps up the heroism here so he can confirm his spot
2604 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
I think that I would have chosen another Chris, because there was one in particular that adds a lot of entertainment value wherever he goes. It is a shame he only made it to 7th last time, but he played a great game.

Anyways I think it is great the series is heading to Greece, with the economic crisis they are in it will be good for them to have revenue from the production crew and tourism generated by the series.
2604 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
**Early Questions**

Do you like Chris and Patrick returning? Yeah Patrick deserved it!!! Team Patrick

Who is your early pick to win? I mean Brian and Ethan 1000% stand out as front runners

Who is your prediction for first boot? I couldn't pick as I would literally Picking at random

Who you excited to see play? Patrick of course got to root for my season buddy

Which individuals can arise as potential Heroes or Villains? I mean Ethan is a dick and he knows it like he is an arse so I fully expect him to go full on villain
2604 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
**Early Questions**

Do you like Chris and Patrick returning?: Chris is a poor imitation of what Sackeshi claimed to be. He wants to be the abrasive, controversial choice for all hosts and 99.9% of the time the act falls flat.
Patrick is my preference.

Who is your early pick to win?: I'm just going to say Ethan or Anthony (iYBF) for the known reason that they're ALWAYS joining games together, not singularly anymore and its quite shitty really because it shows that they can't adapt despite previous experiences.
I know Ethan's capable but lately they're relying so much on eachother that the inability to play games lonesome is what deprives them from the status they claim to have.

Who is your prediction for first boot?: Tom

Who you excited to see play?: Chili & Kasey

Which individuals can arise as potential Heroes or Villains?: Ethan, Jake, Chris, Patrick & Kasey.
2604 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
::Predicted Boot Order Placements::
20th - Tom (flippo135) - Atlas seems like the generally weaker tribe and Tom doesn't excite me.
19th - Ray (GentlemanG) - The 00BF Duo vs Ray & Jake will clash early on both tribes.
--Swapped into 3 Tribes--
18th - Migi (remorawr) - Late joiner, very little social connections.
17th - Adam (adelelover) - Minority.
16th - Dave (DaveRCB) - Possible Med Evac/Floater.
15th - Ray (Ilikebugs) - Tried to make a move against Jake as a 'Big Move'
--Dissolved Back into 2 Tribes--
14th - Chris (Chris1080)  - Survived due to past tensions of players but his personality annoyed others.
13th - Rose (RoseMaria) - Swap Fucked and landed in the minority of a one sided tribe.
--Merge/Jury--
12th - Anthony (IYBF) - Jake accomplishes a move against Ethan by eliminating Anthony.
11th - Keegan (Sarah48) - Ethan's Alliance Eliminate her due to fears of Idols. (Jake's Alliance)
10th - Jerry (GerardoM13)
9th - Jake (Lemjam6) - Ethan gets the upper-hand after losing Anthony and takes out Jake.
8th - Brian (cfff) - Commonly associated as a Right-Hand man to Jake, eliminated immediately after.
7th - Ethan (Ethan000) - Deteriorating Alliances and Loyalties leads to everyone flipping on him.
6th - Kasey (Kaseyhope101) - Only person to vote with Ethan, leading to her outcasting.
5th - Anthony (rawr121) - Made first Opposition against Patrick and lost.
4th - Chili (Lalisa) - Overcame odds after losing allies early on but prevailed.
--Final Tribal Council--
Second Runner Up - Nick (Brandt69) - Jury Goat, Only surviving member of Ethan's Alliance.
Runner Up - Martin (Hudspith) - UTR, Generally Respected for his close connections with Jury Members.
Sole Survivor - Patrick (Patrick319) - Crucial Member and Ally to Jake, Eliminated Ethan.

Everyone needs to respect my time and efforts bcos I gave you a good season xo
2604 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
I appreciate everyone's insight in regards to this season.

The original plan for this season was going to be at max eighteen castaways (including Patrick and Chris).  However, these applications were relatively strong and I thought extending to twenty would prove beneficial to the season.  I'm hoping that everyone who was casted will each provide something in regards to the season.

Chris is back because he really got screwed in Sri Lanka.  He had all the votes to get out eventual two-time fan favorite Natasha.  However, she had the idol and the sole vote to knock him out.  I'm relatively happy he is getting his second chance now!

Patrick is back because I felt he could've done more in his season.  Also, he played in a really messy season in which he stuck out like a sore thumb to the women's alliance.  He hasn't necessarily been an All-Star or a bad player in the series so this second chance is to help determine which side of the spectrum he fits.
2604 days 10 hours ago
Christian_
Love love love this first challenge. Such a cool concept, and making it where they can only send in 5 is definitely going to drive some of these people crazy while they wait on people to log on lol

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!