This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 India Discussion

Topic » S5 India Discussion

3242 days 15 hours ago
Norse
Yes i agree. I think the jury is acting very childish with how angry they are at Newz.
Joe is saying that Newz social game was terrible which I think is completely untrue. In my opinion, Newz deserves Player of The Season.
3242 days 13 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
idk if I'd give Newz player of the season, but he definitely played well.  He just made a few mistakes that would keep me from giving him the award, like the merge vote with the idol controversy (although, I would be very paranoid about my safety on the first merge vote as well, especially having as big of a target as Newz did).

I would probably give Ethan or Rich the POTS award.
3242 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
Review of my pre-season predictions

16. Will T. ---- 5th.
15. Michael B. ---- 16th.
14. Qaz W. ---- 15th.
13. JJ C. ---- 13th. (CORRECT)
12. Brendan B. ---- 14th.
11. James S. ---- 8th.
10. Rich M. ---- 1st. It's obvious he's winning so
- JURY & MERGE -
9. Tyler S. ---- 4th.
8. Ethan A. ---- 7th.
7. Joe H. ---- 2nd.
6. Ryan W. ---- 9th.
5. Sebastian C. ---- 6th.
4. Mickle P. - "Ruben Colon" ---- 12th.
3. Newz O. ---- 3rd. (CORRECT)
2. Owen Z. ---- 11th.
1. Felix L ---- 10th.
3242 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11
Tbh, unless you were an absolute sheep, your game doesn't matter much at FTC. All that matters is who gave better answers.

For example, Joe played a better game imo, but I would never vote for him, because his answers are screwing him over.
3241 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
We have a winner.  See you all at the Reunion tonight.
3241 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I love how half the jury members spent their time attacking Newz. Like get over it, yeah he possibly screwed you over, but he also clearly didn't make the end at your expense so get over it and actually pay attention to the two finalists you have sitting before you.

TBH, I don't find jury members fighting with each other at the FTC entertaining. I like it when finalists and jurors fight, but jurors fighting with each other just comes across as sad, seeing as they're both equally on the jury.
3241 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
Welcome to Ben's sex dungeon, S5 players, ;)
3241 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
I'm deceased
3241 days 9 hours ago
KingGeek
Welcome to the Devil's Playground
3241 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to the Orgy Pit.
3241 days 9 hours ago
Zed55
I KNEW SEBASTIAN WAS A MULTI
3241 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
thank you to all my supporters in the viewers lounge. I didn't think you guys would like me but i'm glad that you guys did like my villainous gameplay :)
3241 days 8 hours ago
thewinner
thanks for the VL love.
3241 days 8 hours ago
Zed55
Just finished reading this...thanks so much for the support guys it means so much. I didn't even realize my final tribal performance was so good lol thanks again
3241 days 8 hours ago
jamessmith5
well screw purple rocks

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!