This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Paldiski)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Paldiski)

1656 days 3 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Paldiski.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1656 days 3 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin
1656 days 3 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan
1656 days 1 hour ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1656 days 1 hour ago
jman96
Jordan
1655 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin - Would you say any votes at the triple tribal council could've been considered a blindside and/or surprise?

Nathan - Last tribal we saw your fellow Vietnam player in Jasoi get voted out.  How much effect does him leaving have on your game?

Harry - Do you expect to attend tribal each round with the way the swap panned out?

Jordan - Is this vote strictly about challenge strength or are people playing for the long game now?
1655 days 20 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Lq
1655 days 16 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan- Last tribal we saw your fellow Vietnam player in Jasoi get voted out. How much effect does him leaving have on your game?

Actually, a lot. I was aligned with him in Vietnam and planned on it this season, and as a result voted in the minority on my tribe. I’ve been put with a couple of them and I extremely hope they don’t try to vote me because of that, because I am not voting them just because they left me out of the dark.
1655 days 15 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin - Would you say any votes at the triple tribal council could've been considered a blindside and/or surprise?

I defenitely think that the Kuermaa tribal came as a surprise to a couple on the tribe so right now it's about figuring things.
1655 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal...in heels*
1655 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha - Does the threat of a potential idol or advantage have any impact in the decision you make tonight?

Jabbar - Would you consider the gameplay to be relatively nonchalant?
1655 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar - Would you consider the gameplay to be relatively nonchalant?

Yes
1655 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
5/7 votes received.
1655 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Do you expect to attend tribal each round with the way the swap panned out?
I’m not expecting anything. Hopefully we can band together and pull out some wins.
1655 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1655 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!