This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Paldiski)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Paldiski)

1667 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Paldiski.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 6pm EST tomorrow.
1667 days 13 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin
1667 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan
1667 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1667 days 11 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1667 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Kevin - Would you say any votes at the triple tribal council could've been considered a blindside and/or surprise?

Nathan - Last tribal we saw your fellow Vietnam player in Jasoi get voted out.  How much effect does him leaving have on your game?

Harry - Do you expect to attend tribal each round with the way the swap panned out?

Jordan - Is this vote strictly about challenge strength or are people playing for the long game now?
1667 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Lq
1667 days 2 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan- Last tribal we saw your fellow Vietnam player in Jasoi get voted out. How much effect does him leaving have on your game?

Actually, a lot. I was aligned with him in Vietnam and planned on it this season, and as a result voted in the minority on my tribe. I’ve been put with a couple of them and I extremely hope they don’t try to vote me because of that, because I am not voting them just because they left me out of the dark.
1667 days 2 hours ago
Kevin0621
Kevin - Would you say any votes at the triple tribal council could've been considered a blindside and/or surprise?

I defenitely think that the Kuermaa tribal came as a surprise to a couple on the tribe so right now it's about figuring things.
1666 days 23 hours ago
rabbaj
*walks into tribal...in heels*
1666 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
LeQuisha - Does the threat of a potential idol or advantage have any impact in the decision you make tonight?

Jabbar - Would you consider the gameplay to be relatively nonchalant?
1666 days 21 hours ago
rabbaj
Jabbar - Would you consider the gameplay to be relatively nonchalant?

Yes
1666 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
5/7 votes received.
1666 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Do you expect to attend tribal each round with the way the swap panned out?
I’m not expecting anything. Hopefully we can band together and pull out some wins.
1666 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1666 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!