This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Antigua)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Antigua)

1621 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council Antigua.

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1621 days 12 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barb.
1621 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle
1621 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan
1621 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Jordan
1621 days 12 hours ago
Absol
quain
1621 days 11 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Throw me a question Benny
1621 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
pregunta!
1621 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Barbra - Has there been more strategy revolving around who is getting sent to Ghost Island each round?

Kyle - Another Israel representative voted out.  Are you sad to see Robert out or did he ultimately deserve what was coming to him?

Logan - Any ideas on where that mystery vote came from the previous tribal?

Jordan - Do you think we're nearing a swap anytime soon or do you expect to be in these tribes for quite some time?

Absol - What do you think were some of the reasoning's in why Robert ultimately left the previous tribal?

Smelly - It's been clear you've had your feuds with Kelly thus far in the game.  Does her going to Ghost Island make your vote a bit more complex?

Luis - We will be down to the final twenty-six after tomorrow and y'all been playing the game for about a week.  Do you think this season will play emotional toll on people as the game progresseses?
1621 days 4 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - Has there been more strategy revolving around who is getting sent to Ghost Island each round?

I mean, sort of, but we can never win a comp to see if the right person gets sent lmao.

I’ll have another question please.
1621 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Kyle - Another Israel representative voted out.  Are you sad to see Robert out or did he ultimately deserve what was coming to him?

Not really, he threw me under the bus and I did what I had to do to survive.
1621 days 1 hour ago
noobsmoke13
Smelly - It's been clear you've had your feuds with Kelly thus far in the game.  Does her going to Ghost Island make your vote a bit more complex?

I would never have a feud with Kelly! We are besties and we go wayyyyy back!*

*jk
1621 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Clair
1620 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
Probably by someone close to Robert but, knew that he was going regardless so they threw their vote.
1620 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Keizo has officially quit the game due to personal matters.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!