This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)..

1580 days 15 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Okay so I just wanted to clear the air a bit after all the stuff that joey said about me. Some of you may believe it, but my hope is that the majority of you know my character and that it will speak for itself. I am not the type of person to just talk to someone solely because I want to work with them in the game. I talked to joey as a friend because I liked him as a friend and enjoyed talking to him. While I do regret that now, that does not change the fact of the matter. I am allowed to talk to people and be friends with people that I may not end up voting with. I have been loyal to the people I’ve been loyal to since the beginning. Even if the people I chose to align with stab me in the back, I truly don’t care. I believe that that’s what made him so mad - that he knew that despite taking him out for it, I probably wouldn’t even make it to the end. And he needs to accept that that was MY decision to make, and I made it. I don’t want to make it to the end. I don’t want to make it past this fast forward. If he wants to bully me because he got voted out of a stupid online survivor game, then that’s what this is. This isn’t me being a bad person for being nice to Joey. This is him being bitter because he lost. And that’s that.

Joey, I’m sorry if you mistook my kindness. I just wanted to be nice to you and I genuinely enjoyed talking to you and being your friend. I’m sorry that I did not want to work with you strategically, but for that round at the very least, I knew that my best bet was to stay strong with the people I had originally voted with. If you don’t think that was my best game move, it’s too late now. It’s done. There’s not much else I can do to remedy the situation besides apologizing, so I hope you will accept it. Your words to me were rude, hurtful, and unnecessary and I hope you know that

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!