This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)..

1581 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Newz since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 8pm EST tomorrow.
1581 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz
1581 days 6 hours ago
Guigi
Is this legit called marijuana?
1581 days 6 hours ago
Pieguy555
I don't remember voting for this tribe name
1581 days 6 hours ago
DavidM7
Pieguy555
I don't remember voting for this tribe name
1581 days 5 hours ago
DBWs
I will have 1 marijuana thank u
1580 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sydney mike David fuck off this tribe is called marijuana and that’s that
1580 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Newz - Did tonight's challenge reveal anything important?

Sydney - In your opinion, what's the likelihood you'll get rigged out to McHappy again?

Mike - When did this tribe become a democracy?

David - Would you say there's a core group of individuals working together or is the game still pretty fluid?

Dylan - With the game finishing by Friday.  What's the likelihood that tonight is only the beginning of the chaos?

Stoner - How does it feel after four years that I took your merge tribe suggestion?
1580 days 12 hours ago
DBWs
Dylan - With the game finishing by Friday.  What's the likelihood that tonight is only the beginning of the chaos?

We're actually going on a players strike and will be making sure every vote is unanimous and determined by our one true god chatzy until you give us more time to slit each other's throats.
1580 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner - How does it feel after four years that I took your merge tribe suggestion?

If I get voted out tonight i can gladly say this merge tribe name is my proudest accomplishment in this series and I will 4ever leave my mark on this series with marijuana !!!
1580 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1580 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1580 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
*stands*
1580 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Michael?
1580 days 11 hours ago
jojo7784
Oh wow
1580 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
I want to say with the utmost respect and deepest part of my heart that I hate each and everyone of you.

I'm really not sure what will be happening tonight but I do not trust any of you.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!