This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Marijuana)..

1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Sixth vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Dylan

5 votes Jojo
1 vote Dylan
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Seventh vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Dylan

5 votes Jojo
2 votes Dylan
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Eighth vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Dylan

5 votes Jojo
3 votes Dylan
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Ninth vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Dylan

5 votes Jojo
4 votes Dylan
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Tenth vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Dylan

5 votes Dylan
5 votes Jojo

One vote left...
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Final vote...
1596 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
I’m ready
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor Singapore - All Winners and the first member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Jojo
1596 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Jojo that's six votes and tonight that is enough.
Jojo please bring me your torch...

Jojo the tribe, has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

1596 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
I did my best. I fought to the absolute end and I had some fun I guess even though this game really stressed me out. Ben thank you for having me I guess, now some messages to my fellow contestants.

Mike I don’t know if you were ever shady with me or not but I do wish you the best of luck in this game

Newz I hope you do well thank you for loyalty

David we got close near the end, good luck luv <3

Sydney we have an on and off relationship, ty for being loyal <3

Jacob- I mean you’re a pedophile so i may be out but at least I’m not disgusting. I will be contacting the Missouri Supreme Court regarding your license to perform law considering you are a pedophile. Good luck with that, I believe they should know about it so they can investigate to see if you are suitable to practice law. In the email will be everything I know about yours and James relationship along with incriminating screenshots that don’t look good for you plus proof of yours and James ages. It may not be illegal but it is unethical so I’ll let the Missouri Supreme Court decide :)

Will- You are honestly a bad friend for just letting me go but I’m not shocked you did the same thing in SBB so whatever

Eric- I find you to be very fake but like idk I don’t have any horrible ill will against you so gl I guess

Chris you got played and I never voted you out so I mean I woulda been loyal to you but whatever

Dylan I literally don’t care about you at all whatever

Lexie you are one of the fakest people I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. You made it seem like we were ride or dies literally the hour before you flipped on me and now you are voting me out because why? You are not a good player and when I said will happen actually happens I will laugh at your retarded ass. I truly have nothing else I need to say to you ever again.

Also Dylan and lexie Will said he would consider flipping on the 6 to vote out Dylan so now you know how Will sees you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sEn4YzWl1_Y

Oh also Brandon I love you 12th/11th baby we tried ❤️

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!