This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fast Forward

Topic » Fast Forward

1606 days 8 hours ago
Christian_
_!
1606 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
Josh
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Open Question - Are there still blindsides to come with the numbers continuing to dwindle?
1606 days 8 hours ago
sergeant
Open Question - Are there still blindsides to come with the numbers continuing to dwindle?

I think the closer you get to the end. The higher the chance of a blindside. For me, every time I don't have the necklace I am worried I might go home
1606 days 8 hours ago
Kyle12212

Blindsides are always possible, that simple
1606 days 8 hours ago
Christian_

I think if anyone is ever confident about how this game will go, they need a dose of reality because nothing is set in stone until you play that god-awful video with R*ed on the cover
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the votes...
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so.
1606 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
*sighs*
1606 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
hey ben
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Yes Ethan?
1606 days 8 hours ago
Brittney
I'd like to play the Culebra idol on Seth pls
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
1606 days 8 hours ago
noobsmoke13
gg
1606 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
*takes carved object from Ethan*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out instead.

This...

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!