This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs. Water [Cast Reveal]

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs...

1784 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
The season is called Blood vs. Water, so the tribes will be split into returnees and noobs.

Returnees, you guys will be called "Auki" and will wear these salmon pink buffs that Kolby (ThePug) picked out at ToysRUs.

*tosses buffs to Anthony*

Noobs, you guys will be called "Bulolo" and will wear these light green buffs that Cole (Cole91) found in the Sear's bathroom in Wyoming.

*tosses buffs to Latisha*
1784 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Wasn't toysRU shutdown?
1784 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
*puts buff on my booby chest*
1784 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Wasn't toysRU shutdown?
1784 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
Kolby <3333
1784 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
I can't believe my application got lost in the mail under "mysterious circumstances"
1784 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
I've never been a pink before
1784 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Pokepat
Wasn't toysRU shutdown?

Not in Idaho.
1784 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
Next, is the twist reveal which will probably make you guys want to have a Baby's RUS next-door.
1784 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Lucky
1784 days 2 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Were voting someone off right here right now?
1784 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996
**Twist**

This season there will be no tribe idols.  Instead, each pair will share one idol.  In other words, you're making your first big decision as a pair.  Who is going to start off with an idol and who is going to be empty handed?  A big decision that can drastically effect the game.

Also, to make sure this twist has some impact there will be no cross-tribe idol passing this season.  That would essentially make the twist a bit meaningless if you guys can switch during a challenge.

Each pair "must" message me on tengaged the name of the player who is holding the idol separately.  If there is a disagreement then you'll both be immediately "eliminated" from the game.  If only one person messages me the decision then that person's ruling will justify what happens.

You guys have until 6:30pm EST which is also your first immunity challenge deadline.  I'll be speaking about the immunity challenge contents next.
1784 days 2 hours ago
tashi
-puts on my swimsuit in front of everyone and everyone looks-
1784 days 2 hours ago
Pieguy555
I cast my vote for iYBF
1784 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
oh wow holy immunity cross-, I mean idols!

@Kolby had that IMPACT

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!