This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs. Water [Cast Reveal]

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs...

1774 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Looks
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our first returnee proved she was not only entertaining but had strong game instincts.  She barely missed out on the finale and had a strong hatred for jman96 for god knows what reason.  This time, she hopes with a loved one by her side that she can take the next steps in becoming the Sole Survivor.

It's Barbra (BarbraStreisand) from Survivor: Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice and her partner Sharon (SharonMaItems)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Looks to see who is playing
1774 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
these water shoes represent the struggles I will face this season

but in the end, I will overcome it all </3
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our second returnee has an interesting history in the series.  They went from being the first boot in the first generation to becoming the merge boot in the second.  His most notable move was playing an idol on OhNatalie only for her to vote him out the next tribal.  Our favorite Seminole..

It's Josh (Joshbb17) from Survivor Mongolia and his partner Leanna (LEANNA)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof y'all gonna be shocked of who I picked as a loved one and same purple I did worst than u my former season I'm sure
1774 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
You'll find mine interesting
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our third returnee also comes from the shores of Vanuatu.  Unlike Barbra, this returnee managed to make it to the finale and was heavily credited in making one of the strongest alliances in the series.  However, a mutually agreed rock draw sealed his faith.

It's Ryan (Iceey) from Survivor Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice and his partner (Java9044)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
Joshbb17
Seminole’s unconquered:p
1774 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Whoud u pick? Kandee?
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our fourth returnee is well... one of the staples among BigBen Survivor history.   He's managed to play about a billion times and always seems to make it to the middle of the merge.  His latest season he left during the premerge but vowed he'd win the next time.  Also, an original participant on the OG Blood vs. Water.

It's Stoner (Gaiaphagee) from Survivor Nicaragua and his partner Mearl (Mearl)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our fifth returnee caught an unlucky break his first time around.  He was victim of a split vote attempt where he wasn't the intended target, but came collateral damage due to an idol play.  He has yet to make the merge in this series.

It's Nicky (NotNicky333) from Survivor Mongolia and his partner Adam (mathboy9)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our sixth returnee and their partner have a unique history in the series.  They managed to make it to the end in the first generation.  However, with the start of the second generation one of them went to play the inaugural season while the other watched from the sidelines.

It's Patrick (Pokepat) from Survivor Jamaica and his partner Tashi (tashi)!
1774 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
https://media.giphy.com/media/z90q62V3rnNuw/giphy.gif
PREPARE FOR TROUBLE
1774 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof them 2 big names

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!