This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs. Water [Cast Reveal]

Topic » Survivor Melanesia - Blood vs...

1787 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our ninth returnee draws comparisons to Harry in the sense they've managed to receive the same placement in both generations.  This castaway although not necessarily viewed as a threat is very good at the positioning game and always has been the final person voted out.

It's Logan (lhooper902976) from Survivor Jamaica and his partner Latisha (Latisha0987)!
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
That wasn't shocking I thought you had like Kandee_ ;-;
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Oof at hoop deleting his comment
1787 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our tenth returnee is someone that might not necessarily deserve a chance to return after getting evacuated.  However, our shared love of wangifold influenced me to give him a second chance.  Not to mention, he did give some of the better confessionals during his season.

It's Ty (J0K3R) from Survivor Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice and his partner Corey (coreyants)!
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Now that's a shocking partner!!!! *shades hoop*
1787 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Our eleventh and final returnee is someone who stood at the top of Mount Olympus to eating table scraps.  Although his merge game wasn't the best. He managed to win numerous challenges and got himself to the end.  He eventually went on to win the season.

It's Anthony (iYBF) from Survivor Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice and his partner Tyler (bamold1999)!
1787 days 13 hours ago
iYBF
https://i.giphy.com/media/h740diDDfgXxtNxNVz/giphy.gif
1787 days 13 hours ago
bamold1999
https://i.giphy.com/media/h740diDDfgXxtNxNVz/giphy.gif
1787 days 13 hours ago
Pieguy555
wow Newz & I weren't cast

SAD!
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Who? xD never heard of him
1787 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Pieguy555

SAD!

who?
1787 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Pieguy555

SAD!

---

You guys couldn't even find the mailing address to this series.
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Thank god u and news wasn't casted *remembers news in my first season and shudders*
1787 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright, now that this is settled we have a couple more things to discuss.
1787 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Can I not be Francescaed please? Lmao

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!