This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Caledonia)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Caledonia)

1906 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome to your first merged tribal council.

Remember you cannot vote for Robby since he has individual immunity.
Everyone else is fair game...

PYN if you want a question.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote.  If I receive all the votes early I will read them.  If you want to play a hidden immunity idol you can either message me through mail or play live at tribal.

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow.
1906 days 6 hours ago
mysterygame2
I mean. I guess.
1906 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Me?
1906 days 6 hours ago
Rodrigues75
question please
1906 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
*crosses legs....in heels*
1906 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Meee
1906 days 6 hours ago
mbarnish1
Sure
1906 days 5 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Me
1906 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Nolan - You describe OI as an awful experience.  Do you care to elaborate on that or are we just ending at OI was a flop?

Jordan - Do you blame tonight's challenge loss on the random.org gods or since the challenge involved a good deal of luck that you just weren't lucky?  Also, do you think you needed to win tonight?

Jake - What's the likelihood that tonight will be a united front?  Is there someone in this game that anyone could just universally agree on to vote out?

Jabbar - How likely is it that you will end up breaking a heel out here? Will it be never or will it happen eventually due to the multiple mud pits?

Brittany - Has there been any speculation on what the merge and/or final tribal twist are going to be?

Matt - You managed to return to OI after a few days.  Are you concerned since you don't have immunity that you could easily just get voted out again?

Barbra - We saw a rise in activity in tonight's challenge with only two people not showing up.  Do you expect the game will pick up immensely since there seems to be a good deal of active people?
1906 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Me!
1906 days 3 hours ago
JetsRock12
Wow @ me being one of the 2 not at the Challenge
1906 days 3 hours ago
mbarnish1
Matt - You managed to return to OI after a few days.  Are you concerned since you don't have immunity that you could easily just get voted out again? Yes I am but I am gonna try hard to get the vote off me
1906 days 3 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Jake - What's the likelihood that tonight will be a united front?  Is there someone in this game that anyone could just universally agree on to vote out?

I think its incredibly unlikely that everyone will agree on one person. This is the merge vote. Its going to be crazy
1906 days 2 hours ago
BarbraStreisand
Barbra - We saw a rise in activity in tonight's challenge with only two people not showing up.  Do you expect the game will pick up immensely since there seems to be a good deal of active people?

Honestly yes. Everyone in this merge is active af.
1906 days ago
jman96
Jordan - Do you blame tonight's challenge loss on the random.org gods or since the challenge involved a good deal of luck that you just weren't lucky?  Also, do you think you needed to win tonight?

I blame it on me not picking a better number. and a good amount on me being unlucky. When it comes to the first episode of the merge, immunity is always important. The Merge tribals tend to be chaotic where anything and i mean anything is possible. and the only way to gaurentee safety is to win that immunity challenge. So yes, i do feel like i needed to win that challenge. Sad that i dont have that win. Because without immunity, you are never safe in Survivor.
1905 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Ryan - Is it likely that tonight's decision will decide the alliances moving forward or do you expect this season will likely have fluid gameplay?

AJ - For not showing up tonight are you worried that you're becoming an old man or lack the physical ability to type in the word "here"?

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!