This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1945 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
I know a lot of my moves backfired or never panned out, but I'm glad I at least tried all of them. If I'd had a little more time to think at the final 5 vote, I wouldn't have just wasted the idol play on myself though. I think I would have played it on Brady and tried to turn the vote on Keizo. I knew he would never take me to the final 3, and I thought I at least had a shot with Brady.

Of fucking course...
1945 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Da Roob Award goes to...
1945 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
The flop is Tim or natalie
1945 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
Kolby's FTC performance
1945 days 12 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
thats a blindside to the jury
1945 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
JKJKJK love you Kol
1945 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
I fucked up big time xD
1945 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
tengaged user Haycsclair is a vile human being
1945 days 12 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
CONGRATULATIONS KOLBY ON A VERY DESERVED WIN AND KEIZO ON A VERY DESERVED SECOND
1945 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
jacksonjoseph99
CONGRATULATIONS KOLBY ON A VERY DESERVED WIN AND KEIZO ON A VERY DESERVED SECOND

ACTUALLY JesseM our king got second
1945 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
That move is...

James voting with Kolby and Tyler as opposed to Clair and Brian only to get voted out next!

James, I love the guy but that was not a good move by any stretch.  I kept pounding my head like why give up your spot as the swing and letting the Lumad's take control.  Reckon, Kolby and Tyler did a fantastic job talking up to James.  However, this game could've definitely shifted if James decided to go a different way.  Maybe we see someone in the actual Clair contingency go far and maybe win.
1945 days 12 hours ago
brandonrichie
Oh yeah that was pretty dumb
1945 days 12 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
gj on that guys Ben that was an amazing season to watch good winner good jury and good players i give it a 9/10
1945 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
I was so sad when Brian left early too
1945 days 12 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Wow I was cheated out of this award

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!