This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1928 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Now onto the last component of this finale is next season's preview :-)
1928 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
We slayed this game! It's good to know in the end Kolby really did deserve to win, at least in Ben's eyes. Because he was a prick to play with.
1928 days 13 hours ago
ThePug
Prick is an understatement, I was fucking VILE.
1928 days 13 hours ago
dwipeouts
LMAO
1928 days 13 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me Natasha and Tyler appearing in the 2 Top tier seasons in Gen 2

馃槑
1928 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**Next Season Preview**

With the ratings hitting an all-time high in the second generation.  The network has decided to renew us again on a two season.  This upcoming season is inspired by someone from the All-Stars cast who sadly left us early into the game.

Next season, eighteen new castaways will be heading to the continent of Oceania through means of helicopter travel.  A new interactive twist will enter the game with the details still being worked on but this is the promo.

39 Days! 18 Castaways! One Sole Survivor!

Survivor Vanuatu - Viewer's Choice

CREDIT TO OHNATALIE!

Applications are set to open next week since I'll probably get voted out of SuitMan's by then.
1928 days 13 hours ago
UnicornChicken
YEss!! NATALIE THE VIEWER'S CASTAWAY!!!!
1928 days 13 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Viewer's Choice

oh well it seems as if i won't be applying
1928 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
BENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
1928 days 13 hours ago
dwipeouts
Ugh Natalie is why we went to rocks in Mongolia smh
1928 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
CREDIT TO OHNATALIE!

She鈥檚 the true winner if she gets a season after her lol
1928 days 13 hours ago
Brittney
Natalie will never be the viewer's castaway
or something like that
1928 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Ben thank you so much for inviting me back this season. It was one of the craziest and fun games I鈥檝e ever been apart of and I鈥檇 love to be friends with all of you after this.
1928 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
That's the end of the reunion!

Thanks for a fantastic season and if you want to join the Skype VL message me unless I hate you.
1928 days 13 hours ago
brandonrichie
It was a pleasure to play with all of you. I'll be leaving the site once again as I need to focus on school. But please feel free to stay in touch with me through social media! Respect for each and every one of you, great game.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!