This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1977 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby - You were really antsy to make moves this season but yet inactivity sort of drew a wedge in that happening.  Do you think if the cast was more active we could've been in for a chaos Kolby?
1977 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
ThePug
I didn't know I was voting you out until about three minutes before Tribal Council! Mr. Ben can confirm.

That's actually true.  What also is true is that Kolby was going home unanimous during the JP medical evacuation lol #noseriously
1977 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
ThePug
I didn't know I was voting you out until about three minutes before Tribal Council! Mr. Ben can confirm.

That is no excuse for you not to tell me before the votes were reading. Its not like you had to send me a message via carrier pigeon, a Skype message takes 2 seconds. A Tengaged mails takes a minute..
1977 days 22 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Ill take a question pls?
1977 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I posted one already for you @JD
1977 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Q: You were really antsy to make moves this season but yet inactivity sort of drew a wedge in that happening.  Do you think if the cast was more active we could've been in for a chaos Kolby?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A: I wouldn't blame it on the inactive cast, sure- it would've been easier had we had more activity in the early merge. But, at the Final 7 everyone was active, so it was at most my fault, and blaming it on inactivity would be a cop-out. Had I explained the Andrew explanation more thoroughly to Tim he said he'd have voted Ben at the final 7, that was my biggest mistake.
1977 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Grats Eoin!
1977 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
Thanks Brady!
1977 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
That is no excuse for you not to tell me before the votes were reading. Its not like you had to send me a message via carrier pigeon, a Skype message takes 2 seconds. A Tengaged mails takes a minute..

You're definitely right, but I didn't want you to know at that point. You'd be another mouth that could potentially expose me about not being completely in line with voting you. Hence why I posted the "Tonight we make our moves, tomorrow we make our apologies." to seem more on the opposing side.
1977 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Open Question - What move surprised you guys the most during the season?
1977 days 21 hours ago
Christian37
Eyy host ben can i ask you some questions?
1977 days 21 hours ago
turney1805
ThePug

You're definitely right, but I didn't want you to know at that point. You'd be another mouth that could potentially expose me about not being completely in line with voting you. Hence why I posted the "Tonight we make our moves, tomorrow we make our apologies." to seem more on the opposing side.

-------------------------------------------

Eoin told me before hand, and I said nothing. You're were just being a wimp. It's okay. I just dont like weak men, really. They're pathetic to me.

Moving on.
1977 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
In a second @Christian

That's the next portion of the reunion :-)
1977 days 21 hours ago
Eoin
bigben1996
Open Question - What move surprised you guys the most during the season?

Probably beating Benjamin in final immunity, I really didn't think I had it in me but I did it.
1977 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
Eoin told me before hand, and I said nothing. You're were just being a wimp. It's okay. I just dont like weak men, really. They're pathetic to me.

Moving on.

-------------------------------------------

I don't believe I'm clairvoyant. How am I supposed to know any of that? Moving on.

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!