This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

1966 days 10 hours ago
NewNightmare7
You know I was gonna make a big speech about how much neither of you dont deserve and that im being bitter and honest like some people arent but damn well are behind your backs but im just going to say this.

Neither of you deserve it, 3 people on the jury actually do and your gameplays were very non existent except for one of you at the end...but I guess it fit this season because it was an extremely inactive run through.

The way I look at it is that there is 1 person no one wanted at the end and 1 person everyone wanted for the wrong reasons...ill let you guys figure it out.

Now to my vote, I dont care about what you say or really anything you have done/did cause ive already seen/heard most of it (didnt even have to read your speeches). My question is...

How much money does my friend have in his bank account from the time this question was asked?

Closest answer gets my vote....
1966 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
I’m not answering that JD, its hugely insulting not to listen to what myself amd Christian have to say and instead base it on a luck based question.

I have said why i want you to vote for me and why I deserve it.

So I don’t want to be insulted and win by a lucky draw, I would much prefer you voted based on the gameplay you’ve seen, the questions that have been answered by others as I think its truly unfair to myself and Christian.

If you don’t like the fact we’re final 2, then I suppose you don’t like Survivor because at the end of the day, there was no gimmicks to how we got here, ee both got here fair and square.
1965 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
If I guess the bank balance correctly may I have your vote to distribute
1965 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Alright! Let's do a Pre-Reunion Awards show, where the two finalists will decide. Each of you must put down one juror that fits each criteria left. Additionally, no sugar-coating, if you put someone down for 'You wouldn't pee on  to save them if they were on fire' with "Well I'd give you water!" You know you want that bitch to burn. With that... here are the awards.

*curtains open*

CATEGORIES:
- Player of The Season:
- Hero of The Season:
- Villain of The Season:
- Best Social Game:
- Best Strategic Game:
- Which Juror would you award a million dollars to? Who's gonna get that yacht bitch?
- It's Juror Roulette! You have one bullet, which juror do you pop?

Adding your reasoning will garner brownie points!
1965 days 15 hours ago
Eoin
- Player of The Season:
James, didn't really relied on challenge wins and I feel like you need to make the finale to even be considered, so that left him and Tim, and i feel like Ben edged him.

- Hero of The Season:
Tim, stuck to his guns, an honest guy.

- Villain of The Season:
I would say myself, I backstabbed the most people and voted every single person out.

- Best Social Game:
James, he positioned himself to win unanimously.

- Best Strategic Game:
Tim, I think he had control after a rough pre-merge and did a great 180 from hated to loved.

- Which Juror would you award a million dollars to? Who's gonna get that yacht bitch?
James, he was my player of the season and the most social.

- It's Juror Roulette! You have one bullet, which juror do you pop?
JD, I don't respect how he's basing his vote or not placing one at all.
1965 days 15 hours ago
Christian37
- Player of The Season: Tim. Its amazing how he made it this far despite beign considered a huge threat from day one.

- Hero of The Season: JD. Took it easy when he was voted out and was honest about who he voted. He was never angry when i betrayed him.

- Villain of The Season: Kolby. You tried so hard to change things up but it didnt work, but it was a good try. You tried to split pre existing relations up.

- Best Social Game: James. Your social game was simply amazing and you made a lot of strong connections and that is also why had you made this finale you would have won.

- Best Strategic Game: Tim. He made the correct moves at the correct times.

James. He was legit seconds away from winning this game so he really deserves this.

- It's Juror Roulette! You have one bullet, which juror do you pop? Thomas sorry. I just dont know him good enough.
1965 days 14 hours ago
BENLINUS
Thank you both for the kind words
1963 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
6/6 votes received.

Reunion is getting pushed till tomorrow evening at 5pm EST.
1962 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
For the last time, I'll go tally the votes...
1962 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Jury, Christian and Eoin thank you all for your patience.  I know you guys really want to know the votes but you’re going to have to wait till you get back to my home state of New York.  With that being said...

*helicopter shown to be landing outside the tribal council area*
*walks out of tribal and gets on a helicopter with urn*

See you later folks!
1962 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!