This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor South Africa - Finale

Topic » Survivor South Africa - Finale

1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Look at my track record. It doesnt exactly scream greatness. Eoin has a bigger chance against me than ben.
1979 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
I had a final 2 with everyone in the final 4, the person I made the deepest connection with out of them was you James, however, I hope you know that as we were seen as a duo by many the only way to rid that label is to vote you. I think we split the votes, and for that reason I have to do this.
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
I swear to God if Ben gives me the same basic ass vote off music that he gave everyone this season I'm going to hold the jury hostage
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I gave Tim different music you clown
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
@Christian

*His Royal Highness Benjamin

You yourself said you were a power player a few tribal councils ago :x and even though I am leaving tonight you gotta hold that to account at FTC, as in your own words you were the better player over Kolby

This time I'd like a good answer to that <3
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
I'll go tally the vote...
1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
We will have enough time to talk.
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
I know but I'm saying as the CPN confessional sending overlord this season who the Christian Underscore and Qazvin population are in full support of I expect a glorious exit
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Alright once the vote is read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the vote...
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
The vote...
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
@Christian

Slag we had all game and you failed to then so I'll decide what I wanna hear from you now

*prepares bags*

I've kept Johnny's stuff this whole time... and now it leaves with me :'( sorry I couldn't win for you daddy
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Eleventh person voted out of Survivor South Africa and the sixth and final member of our jury...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips it*

Benjamin X.
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin X. that's one vote and tonight that is enough.
Benjamin X. please bring me your torch...

Benjamin X. the tribe, has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
No hard feelings guys <3 I'm going to be a pain on the jury but honestly, it's just a game.

Good luck to you both!

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!