This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor South Africa - Finale

Topic » Survivor South Africa - Finale

1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
*climbs ladder 1*
1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
*climbs ladder 2*
1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
*climbs ladder 3*
1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
*climbs ladder 4*
1979 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
1979 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
CLAIMS IMMUNITY
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Eoin wins final immunity!
1979 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
I DID IT
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
Gj Eoin
1979 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Well deserved
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Welcome back to tribal council.  Let's now bring in the member of our jury: Thomas, Kolby, JD, GP, and Tim voted out at the last tribal council.

PYN if you want a question.

Remember you cannot vote for Eoin since he has individual immunity.
Eoin will also be casting the sole vote tonight.

If you want another question after your first one then please ask.  Also please send me a confessional with your vote Eoin. 

Eoin your vote is due in TEN minutes.
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
Hello for the last time <3
1979 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
Benjamin & Christian - What are your pitches to Eoin on why he should take you to the final two?
1979 days 22 hours ago
BENLINUS
I honestly think Eoin is winning this regardless, it's already been speculated that Eoin would get Thomas and Kolby's votes, and would likely be getting GP and Christian if they were both on the jury. I believe I had JD's vote, and then ultimately Tim if he truly does want me to win (although idk why people say who they want to win unless they want that person voted out but meh).

If Eoin takes Christian, I think he still could win. I think Christian's game is more unknown than mine. Christian could snatch GP's and Kolby's potentially as he did work with both and gave both the chance to change the game. Tim said he'd vote Christian. That's three guaranteed votes and whilst Eoin may be looking at Christian as the person to go to the end with, idk if that's going to... be as easy as he thinks.

Eoin and I did talk about going to the end together. My heart says he probably wont honour that tonight, which I suspect as I was told by a certain someone that the F2 was there (although this could have been Christian wanting to ensure I took him if I won today)

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!