This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

2221 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
OPEN THE VIEWERS LOUNGE
2221 days 7 hours ago
TheDryerfish
Let's play Rules
2221 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Clair - Would've you taken JB to the end had you won final immunity.  How do you think your chances fared with this jury?

Lorenzo - Is there still animosity between you and Clair or is that under the rug? 

JB - Congratulations on the victory tonight!  How confident were you with your chances of winning coming into tonight's vote?

Dan - How would've the game gone if you were the one not to draw the purple rock?

Natalie - Do you take pride in naming the tribe Khoni?
2221 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
OhNatalie
OPEN THE VIEWERS LOUNGE

You have the attention span of a goldfish.
2221 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
Two time third placer in the house
2221 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
JB - Congratulations on the victory tonight!  How confident were you with your chances of winning coming into tonight's vote?

I was pretty confident. I knew I had at least four votes. Thought I had a few more but I'm happy that I got enough.
2221 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie - Do you take pride in naming the tribe Khoni?

OH YES! I think it was the only bold move this entire season. I branded these boring castaways and gave them the name they deserved :)
2221 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
Lorenzo - Is there still animosity between you and Clair or is that under the rug? 

Hun, why do you think i came ready to fight that bitch?
2221 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan - How would've the game gone if you were the one not to draw the purple rock?
Depends who drew the rock. I feel like I would have won if JB or James took the rock and Natalie stayed sane. If Natalie or Ferdi took the rock i probs would've gotten 7th.
2221 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
@Natalie

I respect your opinion. <3
2221 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Natalie I wasn't boring. I remember constantly calling you an idiot during my boot episode :)
2221 days 7 hours ago
OhNatalie
Lorenzo calm down, #irrelevant

Dan you would've never won had you not drawn that purple rock, know that.
2221 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
Mhm sure Natalie
2221 days 7 hours ago
kingLiam
Natalie, you really want to get checked bitch?
2221 days 7 hours ago
TheDryerfish
Fight

open group

BigBen Survivor - End of an Era

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!