This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3039 days 11 hours ago
Diirez
First Name: Nick
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): I have one I just don't want to give it out in application.
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Rob C. because Rob C. in Amazon played a very strategic game and wasn't afraid to make big moves against anyone. I play exactly like that, very strategic and very big. I take risks and make big moves throughout the game.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I played in Survivor Mutiny Isle, where my tribe lost almost every single immunity and I came into the merge with only two other people from my tribe. I went from being at the bottom to taking out big players. I took out the other alliance and managed to convince someone to vote their best friend out of the game even after that guy gave him an idol. Unfortunately due to an idol play I was unable to get the strongest competitor out and was forced into the f3 with him. He played a very flashy game while I was more under the radar puppet master and he won but I received second place.
Survivor Stockpile: Played out very similarly, my tribe lost and we came into the merge only 3 strong. I managed to take out the other alliance by finding cracks and put myself to the top. I found out that I was became the biggest target and won three immunities in a row and made it to the f2 and won the game by a landslide.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?: Absolutely.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: Absolutely.
3039 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
I'm not doing it
3039 days 10 hours ago
brandonrichie
========================================================
APPLICATION
First Name: Brandon
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): @brandammn
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Probably a mixture between Courtney Yates and Parvati Shallow. I usually play good social and strategic games, but my physical game... Let's just say I'm not an Olympic athlete by any means. I have the sass and attitude of Courtney with the social and strategic mindset of Parvati.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Currently I am in a few group games, all of which are ongoing and I am present in. Right now they are all around the merge period (a average of about 10 players remaining). Still fairly new to this site, but I definitely am ready to shake things up and make big moves :)
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes, definitely!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Hell yeah <3
3039 days 9 hours ago
best
First Name: Abel
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): u got it
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Kimmi Kappenberg. I'm lovely and am friends with everyone then I backstab them in the end but somehow manage to get fucked over.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Honey I've been on this site for 6 years I ain't doing that I don't remember. I promise I actually care about this game.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yesssssss
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yeah I promise like for real I will
3039 days 8 hours ago
mradamman12
First Name: Adam
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): mradamman12.tengaged
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Danielle DiLorenzo, I am not afraid to start drama and to play people to get farther in the game.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
Three Seasons of NJs Survivor -
Season One; Out from Big Poll Twist
Canada; 5th, won villain of the season
Heroes vs Villains; 20th... (RIP)

Konohas Survivor Greek Isles; 3rd Place.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?  Yes, of course.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? I will obviously send in votes, and confessionals? I love sending them!
3039 days 8 hours ago
JordanForReal
First Name: Jordan
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): jordanfr-tg
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Ciera Eastin. I calculate every decision i make, and im always ready to make a move. My social game is my strongest asset.

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
My first Survivor game was W&P: Blood vs Water, i got 2nd, i didnt really  know how to play Survivor back then so i kind of just floated. Recently i won D&B's Survivor 3 and i was not a floater, i have watched many seasons of Survivor since i finished W&P and now i think i know enough about the game to do well and not float. I also returned for W&P: Second Chance, and in D&B i was awarded Villain of the Season.

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes on weekdays i am free any time. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday i am free anytime after 9:30pm EST.

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes!
3039 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
Applying because even though i was active my first season I flopped anyway
First Name:Joel
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):live:jowlings (i think you have it anyway)
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:I'd say Vecepia because I'm quite a UTR strategist but more vocal
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I competed in yours (Scorched Earth) and got screwed over by the twist so I got 15th. Played various group games but recently won BigBen's survivor Barbados and I also won Virtual Survivor Jordan and won player of the season. Rest of my placements are on my bio.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?Yeah
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?of course
3039 days 7 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
First Name: Bennett
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): coolnarwhal89
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: gary hogeboom
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): there is a pretty hefty list in my blurb
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? yes, these are perfect times
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? YES, i am good with the confessionals
3039 days 5 hours ago
Rodrigues75
First Name: jake
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): don't have and there's no way I'm getting banned
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: stephen fishbach . I'm smart and socially awkward irl ( won't be socially awkward in this game)
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I've been cast in a survivor game haven't started yet though
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Generally yes after February 1st maybe not but I'll try
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? As often as I can
3039 days 5 hours ago
Queenisha
First Name: Jeannette
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Abi Maria Gomez... Beautiful, strong, not afraid to start drama.
I don't really keep track of this stuff but I played your Japan season when I was JeanTheBean
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?yes
3039 days 1 hour ago
Gohandd
APPLICATION
First Name: Glad
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): gohandd_tengaged
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Sierra Thomas... Underrated, but a good player
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Uhmmm.. I played lots of vivor games... I've been a returnee in one.. I've been a runner up ... but most of the time I'm ending as a jury
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes

IMPORTANT INFO:

- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.

- ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE PLAYED IN MY SERIES BEFORE. This is not a guarantee that I will actually cast veterans, but you are free to apply. The theme of this season depends on the mix of applications I receive.

- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks. Don't apply if you won't be active during the month of February.
3039 days 1 hour ago
BigBrother_78
First Name: Jacob
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): BigBrother.78
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Parvati, I will do ANYTHING to win!
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Suitman's Survivor, I placed 4th, I played a very good game.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3038 days 23 hours ago
Jaesus123
APPLICATION
First Name:Jay
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):N/A
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:I think abi-maria cause i would annoy peopple but probally have a good social game
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): i have played in many survivor groups and i have made jury on all of them i have won one big brother game
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?yes of course
3038 days 21 hours ago
galore
First Name: Akshay
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): akshay.raundhal1
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Am more like Ciera stay low in the beginning and then attack with a bang and take control.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group
games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):

Acyutas Survivor Pitcairn Island 1st
Ryan Jambes Survivor 5th (Was asked for a returnee season)
Jimbos Pitcairn island 4th (Underdog of the season) (Villain of the Season)
Came back for all stars but game did not complete

DBs Survivor Borneo 2nd (Bitter jury 7-2)
Top 3 Player (3rd) ,Best Move, Underdog and Returnee status is yes

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes. Am active
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes. I keep sending confessionals and let the host know whats actually happening in the game
3038 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
First Name:Ryan
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): wangifold
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Rob Cesternino, I'm cheeky, entertaining, and just can't win.
Honestly too many to count, but I think my favorites had to be my back to back 2nd place finishes in Suitman's Survivor, really pissed me off in the end.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yep, that's actually the best time frame for me.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course. This will be my first group game in many months, and playing groups is the sole reason I'm coming back to TG.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!