This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3026 days 7 hours ago
survivingreality
========================================================
APPLICATION
First Name: nick s
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):nixkshel
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Candice cuz we both slay
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):in my bio is a link
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yes
3026 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Name: Stoner
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Gaiaphage99
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: bb Anderson because were both sexy
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I don't play group games
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes u OCD infested fucker
3026 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Name: Will (Read: Donald J. Trump)

Age: 19, 70, what does it matter?  I will be the most, THE MOST, the most vigorous group games player ever.  I will be so energetic, quite frankly, SO much energy -- look, Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush -- not very good at group games, both have very low energy.  The worst!

Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Joe.Schmoe913

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I have so much, lemme tell you, a million thousand pounds of respect for Kathy Vavrick O'Brien.  Did a lot of good things with Marquesas, made a lot of money from Marquesas. I don't mean to...look, on my show I never got eliminated.  What does that tell you?

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):I have played so many group games, they actually, no, really, they call me the "group game machine" -- really, a hundred percent true!  They come up to me and they say "look, Mr. Trump, we love your group games,we want more group games with Trump".  Every game I play, I'm number one in every poll -- the gays, they love me, I will get...I will get SO MANY jury votes from the gays.  I will be the best, and that's how it's gonna be.  But China, China is killing us.  They're killing us in jobs, in the military -- I will be SO MILITARISTIC -- I love war, the people I play in Risk, they say I'm great at war -- when was the last time...hey, we should really win a war some day...

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? - My Doctor says I will be thew healthiest, most available group games player ever.  The absolute best!

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? - I agree to MAKE OBSCURITY'S SURVIVOR GREAT AGAIN.  Big dopey loser Patrick319 is boring and totally biased -- a real pain to host on your season!  I will make things better, Trump can make things great.
3026 days ago
XxHeroxX
OMG Will xD
3026 days ago
Dragonslayer1234
APPLICATION
First Name: Bob
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Dragonslayer1234_Tengaged
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Spencer. I can use my smarts to my advantage, and i can win challeges too.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I have not played in any survivor group games
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?
probably
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?

Yes. Friend me please! :)
3026 days ago
Survivor8
I wish I had T$ so I could join
3025 days 22 hours ago
Lavaworks
APPLICATION
First Name: Christian
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): N/A
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Richard Hatch, I tend to be good at Survivor but taxes are definitely not my forte
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
I got first in Gaiaphage's first ever season. That's really only the memorable one seeing as most of the games took place many years ago and my memory sucks.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Definitely
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? I solemnly swear
3025 days ago
brenelle1120
APPLICATION
First Name: Brendon
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): NOPE
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Rob C., witty, good fast decision maker, a little paranoid, and i tend to flip
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): too many to count. just put me un.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? yes!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
======================================================== u know me!
3025 days ago
Ghoul
Pick me, my resume requires no filling out of applications.
3025 days ago
Ghoul
Don't actually I have no time but if I did I'd go so hard she'd swear it was butter
3024 days 19 hours ago
kekgeek
First Name: Jacob
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Going to have a new one when the game starts I will get it to you

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Natalie Anderson, the reason is I start slow but I really turn it on in the end. I will keep with my alliance as long as it benfits me (ex: Natalie staying with her alliance after Jeremy was voted out). And I am able to make the moves down the stretch to win when it matters (been questioning myself on that lately)

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
1st in Manalord series (you know)
3rd in W&P Second Chances
2nd in Benlinus
4th in Wangy
3rd in Addidas series

I have won multiple player of the seasons and you know what I can do in group games. I have not played in a group game in about 6 months, I am looking to get back in them and why not start in your series where I was an very early boot in scorch earth (A twist might have caused this, not really sure).

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes perfect times.

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course
3024 days 9 hours ago
Jodan
First Name: Jordan
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): tennisnow721@gmail.com
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Kelley Wentworth, I'm willing to make big moves to up my position in the game
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: Beauty
Social, Physical, or Strategic: Strategic
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar: Blue Collar
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): This is my first group game
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!