This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Applications

Topic » Season 9 Applications

3030 days ago
obscurity
300 days after I posted the original call for applications, the long-awaited SEASON 9 of OBSCURITY'S SURVIVOR is finally around the corner. If you posted an application on the original Season 9 Applications thread and you are still active, I will mail this thread to you. You still need to fill out this new application but you will be marked as high priority for casting purposes.

If you are unsure about applying, read some of the testimonials on this thread (more will be added periodically): http://www.tengaged.com/group/7540/forum/topic/14560954

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here: http://ask.fm/BURNINHELL69

Also, check out the Season 8 Wiki to get a taste of what my series is like: http://tengagedgroups.wikia.com/wiki/Obscurity%27s_Survivor:_Azores

========================================================
APPLICATION
First Name:
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?

IMPORTANT INFO:

- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.

- ANYONE IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE PLAYED IN MY SERIES BEFORE. This is not a guarantee that I will actually cast veterans, but you are free to apply. The theme of this season depends on the mix of applications I receive.

- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks. Don't apply if you won't be active during the month of February.
3030 days ago
Fobbyiyg
First Name: Scott
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): iwhoopedufobby1
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Woo I am his slightly younger clone
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Fobbyiyg/4636412/dat-boi
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3029 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First Name: Erik (ItsOfficial)
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): ItsOfficialEN@hotmail.com
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Spencer Bledsoe. I find myself in the minority quite often and usually find myself relying on others to further my game.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I have played in all the big name series. Bingos and Suitman's back-to-back seasons for both series. Lelis. Gaias. Loganworms Exile Island was my Favorite game. I won Fan Favorite and Player of the Season
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Of course!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course! With Sagar in them!
3029 days 23 hours ago
XxHeroxX
(Even though I doubt I would be returning, but it doesn't hurt to try xD)

APPLICATION
First Name: Jera
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): jera.azure
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I would like to say Natalie. Although I played a stronger pre-merge. I would have to say, now that I am looking back at it, I played a stronger pre-merge game then I did post merge.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Well, I think I may have played in one of Obscurity's Survivors :P I can't remember though. I think I may have even won? xD :P :P But I have played in Turney's Big Brother, and placed 5th, I was awarded player of the season. I also played in quite a few other Survivor Group Games, but it was so long ago. I played in Nat's Survivor Seasons 5 and 6. I placed 10th on season 5 and was brought back for a second chance. I then got 6th place and was rewarded Player of the season. I am also going to be brought back for her All-Stars season, I believe anyways. xD
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? We all know that my challenge performances are nothing but the best.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes, I especially want to make them more interesting. Not so game intense like last time.
3029 days 6 hours ago
islandsurvivor
APPLICATION
First Name: Bob
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): none
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Tony Vlachos because i am not afraid to flip to another alliance. If my old own one wants me out
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): look at my page
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes but 9-10pm est would be best
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3029 days 5 hours ago
1001games
First Name: Jonah
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): jsietz1996
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Woo cause i can be physical when needed and manipulative.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Ive been in 2 survivor games before. I won an all star season that was out of 25 people :)
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yup!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Sure!
3029 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Genger is male my bad
3029 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
First Name: Luis
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): frappilicious
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Lill(Pearl Islands) or Russel Hantz because in most group games I usually end up in minority and bring my way to the top, when I make finals I don't win because I wasn't social enough
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): my profile
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? YES
3029 days 3 hours ago
levonini
First Name: Andrew
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): omgitslevonini
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:queen brenda cuz i make bitches toss their dentures out of their pieholes 24/7
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty: all three hunty (beauty)
Social, Physical, or Strategic:strategic
White Collar, Blue Collar, or No Collar:white collar bb
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
Blatastics' 54th Annual Hunger Games - 1/24
BigBruv's The Voice (as Nicki Minaj) - 1/24
Obscurity's Survivor: Azores - 2/20 (Player of the Season)
Blatastic's 56th Annual Hunger Games - 2/24
Blatastic's 58th Annual Hunger Games - 2/24
RJ's The Amazing Race 3 - 2/11
Big Brother: Unlimited 3 (Coaches) - 4/20 (Most Underrated Player)
RJ's The Amazing Race 9 - 4/11
Suitman's Survivor: Vietnam - 4/16
Leli's Survivor: Comoros Island - 4/16
Link's Survivor: Marqueasas - 4/16
Sargeant's Survivor: Hawaii - 4/16
Mantyke's Big Brother 1 - 4/16
Bowling4fun's Survivor: Viridian Forest - 5/16
Jaybird's Survivor: Boys vs Girls - 6/19 (Host-Favorite)
RJ and Samhuss' Survivor: Bora Bora - 7/26
Blatastics' The Colony - 8/14
NJ's Survivor: Costa Rica - 15/18
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? yes bb
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? of course mommy
3029 days 2 hours ago
VictoriaW
APPLICATION
First Name: Victoria
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): None ;/
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Natalie White, well I'm soft, loyal and strong-willed just like Natalie and I have a very strategic mind and I know how to deal with people!!!
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Scream, 7th Place
                         Scream 2, 5th place
                        TTJ's Survivor Temptation Island, 15th place
                        Blake's BB4, 7th Place
                       Blatastics' The Hunger Games, 1st Place
                       Survivor Pearl Islands, 8th place
                       Blatastics' The Colony, 6th place
                       LW's  Survivor Vietnam, 4th place
                       Saw S1, 6th place
and many more!!!

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Of Course!!!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yeah you will not have to worry about that!!!
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks. Don't apply if you won't be active during the month of February.
3029 days 2 hours ago
wheels26
First Name: Evan

Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): i forgot my name LOL ill make one if needed

CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Russel Hantz, because i will do whatever i can to win! i am not afraid to speak my mom and make enemies(;

ive only played 2 survivor group games: NJs survivor (2nd) and Young and reckless survivor (5th out) LOL

But, ive played in plenty of big brother games:
Nicks big brother 8 (5th)
Nicks big brother 9( on going)
Carly's big brother Heroes Vs Villains (5th)
carly's big brother All stars (cancelled due to bitches complaining lol)
Toasters big brother (3rd)

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? YUP!

This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Hell yeah! confessionals are my middle name!(;
3029 days ago
konohavillage1
IM GONNA C*M!!!
3028 days 17 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
APPLICATION
First Name: Romeo
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Alwaysvictorious2
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Sierra Reed cause I will fight for my life, and if I am the next one to go, I'm gonna go out swinging baby.
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I won Best Villain in TR's Total Drama/Survivor/Big Brother game. I got f4 in that game as well. I am currently in Ultimate Stars 7, which I am very honoured to be apart of. A lot of past games. I have just been in A LOT of games lol.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? I can't make 10pm or 9pm. And I will least likely be able to make 8pm :( Cause I live in UK.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? YES.
3028 days 15 hours ago
Johnrocker
APPLICATION
First Name:Rocker
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:John Rocker both athletes and republicans
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST?i played one then groups broke and it shut down
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?yes
3028 days 13 hours ago
BeastBoy
First Name: Justin
Skype (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Beastboygames1
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Kim spradlin cause she's a mastermind but is quiet and laid back
Check my bio. I got 2nd in bingos game AND Benlinus allstars. I played some of the most fierce group gamer's in that game and I came in second.
Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 8 pm EST and 10 pm EST? Yes. Perfect time
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes of course
3028 days 12 hours ago
bigbrotherrocks781
First Name: Carter
Skype N/A
CBS Survivor Player That you are most like, and why: Spencer Bledsoe: because my social game isn't the absolute best, but when it comes to a mental challenge, I'm the guy.
Post a brief history of the Survivor group games you have previously played in: being honest, this will be my first one
And yes ill be able to compete in challanges and to regularlly send in votes and confessionals.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!