This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

3356 days 22 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
First Name: Caleb
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Skype: CalebJustLeft
Time Zone: CST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Jenn from worlds apart. im fun lovable and enjoy a good time

Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
I am currently in Noah's blood vs water season and im currently in the top 7. I survived 13 tribals and alot of twists and turns and i havent one a single immunity ;) that might just be my strat
3356 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
APPS ARE CLOSED
PLEASE IGNORE THE AD, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THAT IS UP
3356 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
However, if you would like to play in Season 9, then feel free to post here, and I'll mail you when apps for that season are up. Sorry for the confusion.
3356 days 16 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I saw the ad can had to apply for season 8
3356 days 11 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I would like to play in Season 9.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!