This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 8 Applications

Topic » Season 8 Applications

3369 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
APPLICATION:

If you are unsure about applying, read some of the testimonials on this thread (more will be added periodically): http://www.tengaged.com/group/7540/forum/topic/14560954
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here: http://ask.fm/BURNINHELL69

First Name:
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
Time Zone:
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?

IMPORTANT INFO:
- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the end of February and will probably last until the mid-March, so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3368 days 17 hours ago
Ghoul
can i apply
3368 days 16 hours ago
Petunia
First Name: Petunia
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): its.petunia
Time Zone: eastern
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Cirie because she's a great social player and I find myself to be a great social player as well
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I haven't been in any, but I think this would be a great start for me :)
3368 days 15 hours ago
Slice
My name is Daniel, I'm 18 and male. You have my skype.
My time zone is EST.
I'm most like Tasha Fox bc she is both good in challenges and smart, which I would like to say that I am for sure. Plus, she would have won if it weren't for Kass, honestly.
I haven't been in any Survivor group games before, but I will be able to participate in live challenges in that time zone and regularly send in votes/confessionals.
3367 days 23 hours ago
alexclow345
is this a fans vs second chances season fuck those losers that voted me out they're all going out 1 by 1 for being dumbfucks
3367 days 20 hours ago
DryIceBros
First Name: Gregory
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): thewaddlermc
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Fabio/Coach because I don't know?
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): The only notable group game I can think of is Jimbo's Survivor: Canada where I won and got the fan favorite award and I'm one of the most popular players in the series.
3367 days 16 hours ago
Zed55
First Name: Rich
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): rfm7846
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Personally I have never seen one player as like as me than Michael Snow we are literally the same person (with the exception he likes running) but as far as a player I usally try to emulate Cire Fields
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I was a Hall of Famer in Cmack's Survivor, Played in KidA's,LoganWorm's and Bingo's Survivor. I won the first season of Platinum Big Brother
3367 days 15 hours ago
Timberlie
First Name: Brad
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): count.contessa
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Tina bc queen
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): NONE LOL
3367 days 15 hours ago
Aydanmac01
First Name: Aydan
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Livinglife1245
Time Zone: Mountain
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: J'tia because I will fuck shit up and be super funny!
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): I haven't joined a survivor group in like a year and i've only been in 1 but I won most entertaining!

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes this works for me
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes I will
3367 days 14 hours ago
Warthhogs
First Name: Jake
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Brenda because I can be good at challenges and good at social game
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.): Zachs Survivor: Exile Island which I won

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
3367 days 14 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First Name: Nick
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Skype is njkoda1998
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:
Please post a brief summary of the Survivor group games you have previously played in (along with any other info you think I should know e.g. placements, awards, returnee status, etc.):
•Bingo's Survivor
-Solomon Islands (Season 35) -- Sole Survivor
•DontVoteMePlease's Survivor
-Congo (Season 1) -- Sole Survivor
•DrWhyNot's Survivor
-Twin Islands (Season 1) -- Sole Survivor
•Leli's Survivor
-Sibera (Season 19) -- 10th place / 1st Member of Jury
-Heroes .vs. Villains (Season 20) -- 2nd place / Runner-Up
•Suitman's Survivor
-Cursed Hand (Season 16) -- 9th place / 2nd Member of Jury
•Red's Survivor [hosted by RedWing91]
-Only hosted 1 season. The season was not completed due to a 100% inactive Jury, but when the game was officially "off" there was only three people left, and I was one of them
•Mariah's Survivor
-Texas (Season 3) -- 3rd place / 7th and Final Member of Jury -- Villain Award
-Jordan (Season 5) -- Medically Evacuated at the first Tribal because I went camping one weekend and couldn't log on for a couple days. Can't remember placement.
•Jimbo's Survivor
-Canada (Season 3) -- 7th place / 3rd Member of Jury
•Mrcool's Survivor
-Panama (Season 1) -- 2nd place / Runner-Up
•Cole's Survivor
-Poland (Season 1) -- 13th place
•Drago's Survivor
-Iceland (Season 8) -- 12th place
•Lifer's Survivor
-Merged Survivor BvW (Season 3) -- Sole Survivor
-Island of the Champions -- 16th place / 3rd Member of Jury [this game was out off 100 people though]
•A few other survivors that I can't remember right now, but i assume this is enough lmao

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?: YES. Those are ideal times for me
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: Absolutely. I never ever self-vote, and I send confessionals but often times they are a bit lengthy due to a lot of shit happening
3367 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
YOURE STILL DOING SEASON 7 CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
3367 days 11 hours ago
obscurity
shut up kenneth i want to be ready to start the season as soon as season 7 ends
3367 days 10 hours ago
Ghoul
I personally think Sagar is doing a wonderful job

And im not just saying that because i want to be on season 8
3367 days 8 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Skype- jacob071.zwooper, email- jacobgeittmann@yahoo.com
Time Zone: CST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Parvati because of strategy and gameplay
Winner and Prez's Survivor- 2nd place
Survivor Congo- 1st place (WINNER)
Survivor Tonga- 2nd Place
Elias' Survivor- 7th place
Wangy's survivor- 10th place

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST? Yes
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes

IMPORTANT INFO:
- You MUST join and stay in the Obscurity's Survivor main group (http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946 ) to indicate that you are interested in applying. You do not need to stay in this Applications group once you've posted your application.
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the end of February and will probably last until the mid-March, so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3367 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
First Name: Anthony C
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): A_C121
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Ciera with a bit of Parvati mixed in because sometimes I can be oblivious but when I actually see something that could affect my game I will go after it and make sure that it leaves. I'm also a pretty good strategist if I say so myself. ;)
-Jimbo's Survivor 7: Blood v Water: CURRENTLY IN THE FINAL 2
-NJ's All Stars: 6th Place
-NJ's Honduras: 2nd Place
-Jimbo's Survivor: Seychelles: 3rd Place *Comp Beast super robbed :(*

Are you able to regularly participate in live challenges that may take place anytime between 7 pm EST and 9 pm EST?: Yes!
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: yes

open group

Obscurity's Survivor: Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!