This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scorched Earth General Discussion

Topic » Scorched Earth General..

3356 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'm not voting for Jera because he's an idiot
3356 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
If Jera makes it to the end with someone like JeriBeth and Rita, she has my vote.

Alessandra and Jacob have slightly better resumés.
3356 days 5 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
OMFG. Jera is something. tbh I'm not sure if i'm going to vote for her since if this game had a cast with actual smart people she wouldn't be here. It's like rob in redemption island. hOPING FOR RITA
3356 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
Rita? Whats that?
3356 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
By the way, our alliance is being pagonged because of gender of all things. Jera had an all-female alliance thing (so rest in peace Jacob.)

She told me in mail after I was voted out. I kind of just said "ugh." I don't really respect these types of things.
3356 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
I kinda noticed that. All the girls are just on jeras ass and then you have jacob
3356 days ago
SerenityFirefly
Lovely, another girl power bullshit situation. Jera just lost my vote.
3356 days ago
DanielzSnooz
i say this time and time again. She looks like ro in redemption island. He was playing with a bunch of dumbasses which made him look like the smart one.
3356 days ago
SerenityFirefly
To expand on that, yeah, I always hated in Survivor when this kind of thing happened. I didn't like it when Parvati did it, I didn't like it when Kim did it, and that's the main reason I hated Natalie 2 as a winner.
3356 days ago
SerenityFirefly
@Daniel: To you, she looks like Rob, because it makes her look like the smart one. However, to me it makes her look like Russell, in that I despise her.
3355 days 23 hours ago
Carraid73
I just hate the double standards of it.

All guys alliance? What obnoxious, misogynistic people men. Just want to hang out with other dudes. What pigs.

All girls alliance? How fierce, what goddesses! They are like, fierce goddesses. Fierce like a goddess.

She hasn't lost my vote for it, though. I mean, she created an alliance that works for her. So good for her I guess.
3355 days 23 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I've basically decided my vote already. Now I just hope either Jacob or alessandra makes it
3355 days 22 hours ago
Carraid73
If Jacob makes it, he'll likely get my vote.
3353 days 23 hours ago
Survivor233
DOWN WITH PENISES

open group

Ponderosa (Obscurity's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!