This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scorched Earth General Discussion

Topic » Scorched Earth General..

3358 days ago
obscurity
3357 days 6 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Dammit, I was having fun too. Ah well, my mom's been having panic attacks, it's good to calm down.
3357 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
I hope everything is okay!

For what it's worth, I really enjoyed having you on this season. You were extremely fun to watch
3357 days 6 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Yeah when I saw that one of my quotes was the name of the first episode I realized quickly that this was going to be a season where I probably wasn't going to win, but I was going to have a blast going down.
3357 days 6 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I don't mind tenth place all that much, I've been first jury member before. I just wish I could've been just a BIT more active for this.
3357 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
LOL yeah i think you literally had 3 episode quotes. most people who last the entire season usually don't even get that many, so that should indicate how much i liked your confessionals
3355 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I didn't try at all I am ashamed
3355 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
well at least you won an immunity
3355 days ago
SerenityFirefly
Good to see you Will. I feel like aligning with Chris was a bad idea, now.
3353 days 11 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Lmao 8-0!!! I probably went down as the worst player!!!
3353 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Me too, Jordan.

And for the record, I was the other vote for Bubba.  No offense to him I honestly voted randomly and somehow our votes matched.  I didn't have any idea you were going home.
3353 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Btw i think Chris and Jera have some secret alliance!! So i wouldnt be shocked if they were the in the finals together!
3352 days ago
SerenityFirefly
Oh they do, I can tell you that for a fact. Also, for the record, if Alessandra is in the finals because someone thought they could beat her, I'm voting for her.
3351 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Me too ^
3350 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Here I am guys. Danny should've read that dumb-as-fuck rule, regardless of how dumb-as-fuck it was.

It would've been so good for you guys to have Jera here instead, so you could yell at her. I'll have to do.

Yes, me and Jera had a secret alliance. No, it didn't work out for me. Whoops.

If Jera makes it to the end, despite being kind of a hypocrite, she'll get my vote for convincing these idiots to protect her.

Danny can't seem to read (sorry buddy), Allessandra can't spell or use proper grammar (if English isn't her first language, thats fine. That'll be my FTC question to her.) Rita is in this game, apparently. I didn't know. Jacob is kind of similar to Rita. I think I'm forgetting someone, because they are that forgettable.
3350 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
And I'm not bitter, I'm just roasting them over the flames of my anger and eternal, burning disgust.

Upon further review, someone called "JeriBeth" is the player I forgot. Makes Purple Kelly seem like an important character.

#Roasted

Jacob is actually okay, but not much more than that

#Roasted

Oxygen is important in real life, but in Scorched Earth, she is not.

#Roasted

Allessandra's name is impossible to spell, and she can't spell well either.

#Roasted

Daniel cannot read the rules, and he is likely going home next unless he wins immunity.

#Roasted

Jera is playing a good game, but not a lot of people like her on the jury, so maybe her game isn't that good.

#Roasted

Bubba is so lame, even he voted himself out.

#Roasted

Will is apparently a survivorfan, but his gameplay didn't show it!

#Roasted

Jordan is cool, I guess.

#Roasted?

open group

Ponderosa (Obscurity's Survivor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!