This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Haiti - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Haiti -..

1378 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

The three amigos struck again. I got the vibe we didn't have the numbers because Nicky told me he was voting Abel and I said okay lets go on screenshare and you can show me. He immediately cracked and told me he wasn't voting Abel. I may not be voting with the majority, but I always know what's going on. I ran to Jeremy and Gera and said "why don't we vote rubes?" They were hesitant at first, but I made my pleas and it worked. I think it makes sense because Abel has continuously been targeted and it made sense for me because Rubes is the person I spoke the least to. I wanted Rubes out and out he went.

I finally lost immunity today after winning three in a row, but I still think I'm in a good spot. Tim did tell me he was done working me today, though, and that is one thing you don't say to me. Now I want Tim out, but I know Nicky really likes Tim.
1378 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Jeremy / _JB_:

he tells me he's voting jake, but then he's saying my namehow do you trust a guy who has lied to you so much?if i go today, its because i never had a chance to begin with
1378 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam / DrPepsi:

i’m looking good in everyone’s eye right now I can’t believe it the only one that i probably look sketchy is in jake and nickys but i’m in a pretty good spot i shouldn’t be idoled out at all to be honest my best game move may be abel and nicky at the end so
i may make a move after this vote if jake makes it to the end he wins he’s played a phenomenal game props to him i hope when he reads this confessional he knows that he played a great game win or lose even if i win or lose props to him great game player also this is a game plan ive never played like before wild card literally not helping anyone only ways that benefit me and making different people trust me each round
1378 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

The only hope for both Jake and Jeremy to stay is to get Nick on board with us. Hopefully the other side is actually targeting Jake because Nick won't vote for Jake but he would vote Jeremy. But if we put 4 votes on Tim, that's all that matters. The final 4 should be me, Jeremy, Jake, and Nick if this vote goes through!! Jeremy is my #1 so I need him to stay a lot more than I need Jake, but I need them both if I want to continue to kinda sneak my way through this game. Today we're voting Tim and I think that's what Nick prefers so I want to do whatever gives us the best chance of him working with us.
1378 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Whenever I lose a challenge, I'm nervous. I'm a physical threat and a strategic threat. I know Tim is coming for me so I just have to rely on the relationships I have made so far. I used my idol on Jeremy because I know when you exercise that kind of loyalty to someone, they are most likely going to reciprocate the loyalty. I have bonded with Gera and I like him a lot, I hope he has my back too.

Nick and I are friends, so I don't see him turning on me (at least this early). He feeds me a lot of information. I know Tim made a F3 with Cam and Jeremy so I told Jeremy he also made the same deal with me. I just don't need anyone getting any ideas. Tim is a nutcase and he is taking a shot at the king. But if you take a shot at me, you better not miss.
1377 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I did get a little nervous, but I never thought about using the idol. I think they made a big mistake not voting me out because I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Final 6 and it's not over yet.
1377 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9v37QYOis6llVC/giphy.gif

Individual immunity win #4. They should have taken me out while they could. Assuming I don't use it this round, I am automatically in the final 4. I'm proud of myself. Now I have to set my sights on a target and for me, I want Abel out. Abel has a lot of friends on jury and you never know what can happen. If we don't take a strike out Abel now, he could slide to the end and win. Nicky may want Gera out, but Abel has to go this round.
1377 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Abel / Russell11:

So this game has been really crazy. Coming into the merge, I only had Gavin, Sam and Rubes, there were literally 8 people that I knew were tight and I didn’t expect them to budge anytime soon. Plus, I had beef with two of those people; Cam and Jimmy. But luckily, they voted out Gavin over myself.

This was when I started to realize that if I don’t plan on making up with these disgusting people then I might as well just use this beef to my advantage. So I literally go around and tell everyone that I don’t like Cam and Jimmy because at the end of the day, if I’m targeting them, they’re all going to want to keep me be vote out all of my allies before they vote for me and I think that’s helped me wayyyyy more than I think.

But anyways, an voting bloc forms between myself, Sam, Rubes, Tim, Michael and Nick to vote out Jeremy. And the plan is literally such a good plan bc absolutely no one knows about it, but for some reason Tim decides to tell Jake about it and ruins a good thing. This was when I really started to distrust Tim because bitch, why would you tell someone who’s obviously aligned with JB that we’re voting for him? And the tribal happens, Jake saves JB and they vote out Michael. Mind you, I got 2 votes but I know for a fact my publicized beef is what made them decide to save me over Michael.

So it’s final 10 and there’s pretty much a clear division in the game. On one side is myself, Rubes, Sam, Nick and Tim. And on the ugly side is Jake, Gera, Jeremy, Cam and Jimmy.
Then the Final 10 twist happens and I (thank God) end up on a tribe with Jimmy, Rubes, Nick and Tim. It’s pretty obvious that Jimmy’s the vote and that’s what happens, we vote his ass is right out.

Now it’s final 8 and Cam flips to our side. I really do want to work with Cam because I feel like he’s one of the few people I could beat if I made it to the end. But, unfortunately, Gera whips out two idols, and they send my bestie Rubes out.

Now it’s final 7 and to me, we still have the numbers, 4-3. Jake and Gera have dominated this game with their idols and with their immunity wins so why not take them out if any of us want to stand a chance at winning. Me, Tim, and Cam make an alliance with Jeremy so we can take out Jake, but we can’t tell Nick because him and Jake are butt buddies. But unknown to all of us, Jeremy flips on us and teams up with Nick, Gera, and Jake to get Tim out, leaving me and Cam on the outs. I’m gonna be honest, I’ve been on the bottom literally this whole game and I’ve always found ways to wiggle my way out of situations but I honestly don’t see a way out of this. I have so many friends on jury, like I honestly believe that I could win if I made it to the end but unfortunately everyone else knows this too. So yeah I’m going to try and see if I can make it out of this situation with me and my #1 ally Cam still alive (I know I can’t believe it either), because I don’t plan on going down without a fight.
1377 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I feel uneasy for some reason. I think it's possible people make a move against Nicky this round and I think it would be a good move for them. Gera is not a dumb player so I think he might see this as his time to strike. I don't want to go to finals with Gera because I think he's a very well rounded player. I like him a lot, but he's social, he's strategically competent, he is good at challenges, and has been flashy when he needs to be. That's a threatening package.
1377 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

Now with Abel out, I have a 3 person alliance of me/Jake/Jeremy, and a 3 person alliance of me/Jake/Nick which I'm not so serious about. Me and Jeremy need each other in this game the rest of the way. But the biggest thing for me now is that Cam is apparently on my side. I have coverage there with a sort of makeshift alliance of me/Cam/Jeremy. I'd like to take out Nick at 5 because I want to go to 4 with the best chance of having a 3-1 vote. It may depend on immunity in the next few rounds, but I don't see myself being targeted.
1376 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam / DrPepsi:

this is probably my last vote on the island its not looking too hot i had a great season played a way ive never played before. what a journey its been thank you for inviting me to this season hoping to play one more
1376 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I did all I could do. I made it to Day 39 and now it's no longer in my hands. I could've fucked over Nick, but I love Nick and I trust in my ability to win. I do hope Jeremy loses this tie, though! Because that could be a vote for me to win.

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!