This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Haiti - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Haiti -..

1389 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
1389 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Okay, I have never gone into a game and felt so undefeated because this cast literally hates me so much. Usually I go into games excited to strategize and play, but I know I'm going to do badly. I'm known as one of the best group game players on the site, I have won nearly 40 games, I've been playing for 10 years, but this just aint it.

Ben/Will/Rick are best friends and they all despise me. Sam despises me. Alex despises me. Rubes doesn't really like me. Michael doesn't really like me. And Michael/Rick are playing a different game together so odds are they are together here and both on my tribe. I don't have the best history with JB, but at least I know him so it's possible he's a potential ally, but this is an ugly uphill battle for me.

I'm feeling pretty defeated, but one thing you'll never see me do is give up.
1389 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Nicky / NotNicky333:

i want benp out. he is super tight w rickdev, woah, and rubes. like no he needs to go. im sure hes friends w other people too. im hoping to get like bb5lover and nikw and possibly drpepsi on my side to slay this evil.
1388 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Henri Tribe:
Advantage: Tree 3
Idol: Well 7

Jacques Tribe:
Advantage: Bush 6
Idol: Tree 8

Faustin Tribe:
Advantage: Sand 6
Idol: Camp 5
1388 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

I like the look of my tribe so far. I already know JB, and Michael is a very nice guy. He comes off as trustworthy too. Jake and I got off to a great start as he mentioned that he knew what my old account was. I also like how there are people here who I think will be targeted before I will. Rick has connections in this game so he's dangerous, for example. But we won the challenge and I hope and think we can keep it up!
1388 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam / DrPepsi:

I don’t know what to say our whole tribe was pathetic in the challenge including myself i believe nik will be the vote unless something changes Type a message
1388 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / NotNicky333:

basically once we lost, ben and i talked and sorta said it should be nik or jimmy. im rlly close with jimmy so i pushed nik a little and he agreed. we also roped cam in to vote nik and it was all set. however, i wasn't rlly on board cause tbh i def think im either #1 or #2 on nik's totem poll, so i didnt wanna waste a vote on him. i really want ben out, but i know first tribal isn't the correct time. i want to be alligned with everyone going into a swap. andrew i feel good about, however, he's closer to ben than he is to me, so i'd like him to leave.

if andrew leaves, i'll be the swing vote between nik/jimmy (who i obviously choose) and cam/ben. however, if nik leaves, jimmy is kinda fucked i feel. andrew/ben will 100% vote jimmy, and then cam becomes the swing vote. i trust cam, but i'd like to limit his options if possible.  it's a good time to get andrew out to weaken ben. hoping we win more challenges though, but wouldn't mind losing just one more before a swap cause ik woah/ben/rick and probably rubes are all together. they're *dead* to me. lol jk but still they gotta go.
1387 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake finds the Faustin Advantage Menu
1387 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Sam / s73100:

So coming into this tribal I REALLY do not feel well... You know I have quite a bit of GG history with both Gavin and Alex, Gavin didn't trust me the entire game looking back at previous confessionals and I also ended up voting him out lol... Alex kind of the same boat didnt trust me and ended up voting me out when I thought me and him were alot closer than we actually were... SO i'm really not sure how I am going to navigate this..

I'm hoping I can take out woah and then get a 3 person majority of myself, rubes, and Abel... But either abel sucks at human communication or he just doesn't want to speak to me LMFAO... SO I guess time will tell. But I truly think if they wanted to make a move on me at this tribal they could definetly do so... I'm just gonna keep speaking to people and being a social player.... Unfortunetly I have a final from like 2-5 Tomorrow so it cuts it REALLY close to vote deadline so i'm not sure how i'm going to be able to make something happen an hour before. since typically group games I've played in the vote really gets locked down like the DAY of.
1387 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rubes / Rubes:

So this is day 2 and my first time at tribal eek! Right now I feel like I’m in a comfortable position in the game and most importantly on my tribe! For the moment I’m really connecting with Gavin and Abel the most. I’ve known them for a bit and surprisingly we got put on the same tribe! I really do like Sam and Alex too so like I would love to work with them. I’ve suggested we vote Will and everyone seems down with it so far so I think this vote should be pretty unanimous! I’ve spoken to Abel and Gavin individually probably the most and I’m trying to get something going between the three of us so that if we do end up going to tribal again, I am in a secure spot and an alliance to help further me into the game! I really like my tribe and am worried if we have to go back to tribal again so I’m hoping we pull through in the challenge! But yeah so far I’m just hoping I make the merge but I’m expecting a tribe swap to come because you a sneaky man Daniel so I expect some sneaky twists ugh cries
1387 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Gavin / greyconverse:

Boston Rob! Final answer.

Kfkjefjkdfnksjhwk WOW okay I am not starting off on the best foot.. But that is okay because we love an underdog arch, too.

I mean really- I was going to fast to realize it was youngest MALE, and just went for it running short on time, after second guessing myself.

Anyhow. For this tribe, I actually know each of them somehow. None particularily well, but each in some way.I plan to use this to my advantage. I have found no idols or menus yet, but I am trying to share the clue I have with others. In a way this is trying to build trust. It really is luck anyhow, but trust is built with small, and large moves the same.

I could see a division of Abel/Rubes and Sam/Alex immerging. I hope I could be that middle man and just play social for now, keeping my options open until the next stage of the game, being the swap which I am sure is coming.

For the vote, it seems its an easy one, but we will see! They call it a blindside for a reason.

VOTE: Will
1387 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Luckily, my tribe has won the first two challenges. I've stated that I am not friendly with a lot of the cast, but I've actually been bonding with all of my tribe so far, but that's easy to do when you're winning. I'm a very big personality and I can come off as pretty aggressive so I know there was some tension between Tim and I at the challenge yesterday just because we're both thick-headed individuals. I think the tribe was on my side, though, I had a lot of pm's. Tim thought he was great, but his performance didn't measure up to the expectations he set for himself.

I was lucky enough to find the Advantage Menu immediately, which is shocking because I hate idol boards because it's luck and BS and I never find anything, but I got it. I'm a pretty straight forward person, so I took the public idol I don't really care if people know about it. It was better than having to risk my position on my tribe with a wrong vote at tribal. I know I would be targeted with or without the idol, but it's nice to have a little safety blanket.
1386 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jeremy / _JB_ (blurbs)

my strategy is to let everything come to me dont force shit i know enough people to where if my name comes up, ill know about it
ive been inspired by stoner/gaiaphagee to play as aloof as possible on the surface ill be stoner behind the scenes ill be daniel building social relationships every where this has the potential to be a very messy game so the less messy i can be the better

i cant wait to vote benp out of your game someone needs to knock his ass down a peg or two Jb playing victim card Benp428 / TeeGrizzley,  like i cant fucking stand him shut the mother fuck up
1386 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rubes / Rubes:

Ugh okay so my tribe is heading to tribal council once again and this is not good. I think at this point we all know a swap is coming after this vote and we’re all tired of Faustin winning...I know you are too Daniel, I see you sitting there nodding and smiling to this right now lmaoooo! Anyways, how am I feeling about this tribal? I’ll tell you how I’m feeling about this tribal, I’m feeling like shit. I like all 4 of them and it sucks one of us has to go this early. However it ain’t gonna be me so sorry I like you guys but I love myself more haha!

Right now I would like to say that I am in a comfortable position but damn you can never know in these games! So far I’ve had Abel, Gavin and Sam all tell me that I am their #1 on our tribe right now which is positive at least haha. I’m just gonna do my best to try not to fuck any of them over too early so that I can build that trust to help me later into the game! I think this vote is looking like it’s gonna be Alex....but child who knows if that’s gonna change tomorrow. All I know is, if this is my last confessional I would like to say fuck you Ethan (gethann) you little bitch. Why’d you have to win, I hate you :)
1386 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tim / lionsden21:

Sam / s73100 king but who knows
Alex / ghrocky100 king
Abel / Russell11 who
Rubes / Rubes who
Gavin / Greyconverse king but he voted me out

JACQUES TRIBE *wearing peach buffs - (5/6)

Cameron / DrPepsi meh
Ben / Benp428 ew
Nick / NotNicky333 FK YOU FIRST BOOT
Jimmy / BB5Lover MEH
Andrew / iiGalaxyii meh

FAUSTIN TRIBE *wearing olive buffs - (6/6)

Tim / lionsden121
Gera / Gerasimov
Jake / Lemjam6 heard a lot of shit
Michael / FairyBoss inact
Rick / RickDev meh
Jeremy / _JB_hates me
1386 days ago
DanielzSnooz
Nick / NotNicky333:

I don't trust ben/cameron at all. shady shady shady. wouldnt be surprised if it was jimmy or i tonight. not rlly anything i can do though.
so the day started out super quiet and things were looking like we were all just gonna do andrew. i was a little paranoid that andrew/ben/cam all got together to vote jimmy and i really cant lose him this early. to my knowledge that never happened. then bens like yo i think andrew gonna sheep me so lets keep him and im like k but im only doing cam lol. then hes like well i wanna do jimmy lets make a gc w andrew. then andrew says he wants to do cam and i lie and say jimmy agreed to doing cam to protect jimmy. so from my knowledge it should be 3-2 with cam leaving but who knows. ben said he might throw a vote on me... jimmy might self vote idrk. I really trust Jimmy, and I trust Andrew a little. Ben I'm still a little weary of, but I do genuinely believe he wants to play with me at least until like mid-merge. I'm pretty sure we're going to swap and I'm just praying for good luck! On the other tribes I'm friends with Jake, Sam, and Gavin, so I'm hoping to be with any of them. Also wouldn't mind being with Rubes or Rick (if ben is also on my tribe) cause I know they're friends with him.

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!