This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor Haiti - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor Haiti -..

1410 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

Original Faustin and some others will hopefully come together for this vote and vote out Gavin. I like him, but I am not as close to him as I am everyone else, and I worry that he's in a tight group with Sam and Rubes that can be dangerous. We need to keep Tim around because original Faustin is all he has and he will be an easy target down the line due. I still trust Jake and Nick the most, and I think we can make it through the next few rounds without getting too much blood on our hands.
1410 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rehidden Faustin Idol:

Well 8
1410 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

This may be my last message for a while. My power may be out for days and I'm having issues with my phone. Idk wtf I'm doing on this vote but I have to lock something in in case I can't get back online.
1410 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Cam / DrPepsi:

it’s been a struggle  so far I have barely any allies and I am basically sad flipping between people as long as it’s not me i’m playing a  very very low-key game thank God Gavin went home didn’t want it to be jimmy to be gone i want abel gine next he never tries to work with me and i feel like he’s coming for me he also mind you got me out in the immunity challenge
1410 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Everything in this game is just going my way. Usually luck is not on my side, but now I have two hidden immunity idols at once. I should play one soon because everyone knows about it and that puts a target on my back, but I don't want to waste it.

I do feel like I'm the glue between the OG Faustin and the OG Jacques tribe. I have a good relationship with Jeremy/Gera/Tim/Michael and Jimmy/Nicky/Cam. Right now we're all kind of running the game. However, Tim is such a loose cannon we got into a fight last night. He basically said someone was spreading rumors about me, but wouldn't tell me who. I fought him until he spilled that it was Sam, which isn't surprising because Sam and I don't like each other. I am worried that our fight may lead to a battle between us soon. We're both big personalities and big players. I do think keeping Tim around for a little while is good because he makes himself such a target because he just doesn't shut up.

I'm happy we got Gavin out, I know he's a threat. It's now either Abel/Rubes/Sam, I'd prefer Sam, but it seems like most people want Abel out and I don't mind being the passenger for a round. Usually I'm the one making the decisions, but if I have to shut up for a little while that's what I'm going to do.

I do think people are going to strike soon. Nicky and I are close friends and I know people know that. Jimmy and Jeremy are not stupid and they know how I play games, it won't be too long until they try to make a move against me. I just need to continue building relationships and hopefully I can prevent that from happening.
1410 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Sam / s73100:

it sucks when a group of pre-existing friends can just control the game and there really isn't anything I can do about it
1409 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I like to be the center of all strategy. I'm the center of my own universe. I heard Cam/Rubes made an alliance without me so I called it out in the public chat. I like to bring everything forward and I can't lie, I do enjoy causing a little bit of chaos.
1409 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Michael / FairyBoss:

So last round sucked, I really hated the way Gavin was voted out. I really tried to talk to people and try to spread Jimmy's name, but it didn't work. Everyone was too scared to make a move, so sadly I had to vote out Gavin.
Right after the vote Tim dm'ed me that he heard that Jake/Nick/Jimmy/Gera/JB are premade. At first i didnt believe that, because A it's Tim, B then they almost won the game at that point lol. The chat was made with me, Abel, Rubes and Sam, because we felt like we were going to be picked one by one by the majority. It was pretty funny how Tim was telling me this "secret" that i couldn't tell anybody about, yet Abel knew about it lmfao. Ngl, playing with Tim is so funny. But anyway, I honestly wasn't saying much, because I was ready to jump out of this sinking ship and try to play this game with Jeremy and Nick, because if this big premade was true, then I would need to survive till they will want to kill each other.
Abel and Rubes made a plan to talk to Cam about blindsiding one of them, so Cam told Rubes to make a chat, but he was not dumb enough to do it, so Cam made it. Quickly it backfired lol. Jake got so pissed off and started calling them out. Cam was so dumb to actually not put the blame on Rubes, he just made himself look like an idiot by fighting with Abel. I kinda wanted to split the votes between Cam and someone else (like Abel) so if Cam doesn't use his idol then he gets voted out anyway. But then...idk how, when, but Abel told us that Nick wants to vote Jeremy. I- It was perfect! Nick confirmed this with me and Tim also seemed down with it. So...we have 6 votes, majority to vote out Jeremy??? Well...if this works I will be in a perfect position lol I'm notbody's target, I have solid allies and for the next few tribals if I don't fuck up I may just sit pretty and watch the war infront of me.
1409 days 20 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

*flips vote*

(Michael)

I asked you who the vote was and you lied to my face. I don’t like when people lie to my face.

*places vote in urn*
1409 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Well...lets just say I like my voice to be heard. Tim and Nicky told me that everyone was voting Jeremy, but I didn't want to do Jeremy. So I went around asking everyone who they were voting and Michael had the audacity to tell me he's voting Cam, which I knew was a lie. I called his ass out and he admitted to be he lied because he didn't trust me. The moment he said that, I knew he needed to go. I ran to Gera and Jeremy and told them I was using the idol and taking out Michael and there he went. Don't insult my intelligence.

I think I was in a really good spot in the game today, but I wanted to fuck this shit up a bit. I like to have fun.
1408 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

If there was an immunity to win, it would be this one. Luckily, I was first pick so I had the advantage. I basically got to make sure one person I wanted as on my team. I set my sights on Sam. Once Rubes gave me Jeremy/Gera I was happy bc they were both safe and I know they would be both in danger without me. Sam is someone who I don't have the best history with and he's an easy vote for me.

I also just didn't want the stress and chaos of dealing with Tim today so I threw him over to the other tribe as fast as I could. Nicky is my closest ally, but I know Nicky is in a fine spot. I gave him Tim and Jimmy so I know he'll be fine absolutely no problem. In a perfect world, Sam goes and Cam wastes his idol
1408 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

I thought this twist was going to work out greatly in my favor, but there's uncertainty on what Cam is doing with his idol. There's only 4 of us vulnerable, it's tough to feel safe. I may have to use 1 of my idols just as a precaution, but we'll see how the rest of the day goes. I wanted to vote Sam but make it seem like Cam was getting the votes so he would use the idol on himself. But apparently Cam thinks Sam is going so he may use it on Sam, Idk! My vote is still up in the air as well, but I want either Cam or Sam to go. I don't mind which one.
1408 days 15 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I just love working with Jeremy and Gera, they are just easy to get along with. Gera told us about his two idols, I still haven't told them about my other idol. We put our votes on Sam, but we were prepared in case Cam used his idol on Sam. Gera was going to use an idol on himself AND Jeremy, that would've been iconic.

However, it's better for us that Cam just wasted his idol instead. We got our target out and got rid of an idol. I just won my third straight immunity and I know people will start getting worried about me in this game because I am a big threat, but I just can't sit here and throw challenges. I always give it my all, I just like winning.

I did lose Jimmy, but hey at least I didn't fuck him over, hopefully that's a jury vote for me in the end.
1407 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

It's apparent that my name is going around along with Abel. So we've been pushing each other's name and I'm getting a lot of good stuff from people like Nick, Tim, and Cam saying they're saving me. I don't really believe that shit from at least 2 of them though. I have an idol though, and I think I can make sure Abel goes home.
1407 days 19 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rehidden Tonad Idol:

Bush 2

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!