This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

3360 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
It's gotta be Latch.
3360 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
now im sad
3360 days 17 hours ago
Icing
At least Rihanna will always be gramatically correct. :|
3360 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
it's at the bottom of the last page btw
3360 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
PATRICK AND I BRINGING SHAKE IT OFF DOWN.
3360 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
lassi and I basically have the same ranking minus somethin bad
3360 days 17 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
And in an attempt to be even more culturally unique, beyonce had decided to add an é to her name
3360 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
at least rihanna didnt kill aaliyah

in fact rihanna could've landed her plane on her forehead
3360 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
4. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus

AustinRules6969: 8
SomebodyAwesome: 10
konohavillage1: 1
Patrick319: 12
lassidoggy: 5
best: 1
Total: 37

Austin:
For a time in my life, I was a huge Miley Cyrus stan. Besides Slaylor, she was my favorite for a year or so. I think this song was her at her best, honestly. It's so pure and emotional and raw and it makes me feel my oats. The video is great I literally do not give a single fuck what anyone has to say about it. I'm still salty that this was robbed for so many awards.

Sim:
Miley needed at least one song in the top 10, and I’m glad it was this one. The music video completely blinded everyone who has ever heard this song, it’s amazing and emotional and doesn’t deserve hate just because of the video. You can hate on Miley on you want, but that doesn’t mean she makes bad music.

Ken:
I appreciate the idea she was going for but this whole era just seemed like her trying too hard to break her image. And sadly it worked so we'll probably get a lot more of this soon. The song itself didn't really speak to me but I felt so bad about it being about Liam or whatever his name is

Patrick:
This was hands down my favourite song of 2013 so of course I had to get behind it ever since it bled into the 2014 list.

Lassi:
This song was after Can't Be Tamed and We Can't Stop, so we weren't expecting such a powerful ballad. She sounded good, but her flaw was a trashy video. I understand that Miley is shock value, but she shouldn't have done that with a song like Wrecking Ball.

Abel:
Boring song by a mediocre artist. Next.
3360 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
IF LATCH RUINS THE PERFECT FINAL TWO OF ANACONDA AND PARTITION....
I WILL DUMP THE RICE.
3360 days 17 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
ah.
3360 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
congrats
3360 days 17 hours ago
AustinRules6969
okay work
3360 days 17 hours ago
konohavillage1
LATCH FOR THE UPSET
3360 days 17 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
LASSI GET OUT

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!