This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

3351 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
3. Latch (feat. Sam Smith) - Disclosure

AustinRules6969: 7
SomebodyAwesome: 12
konohavilage1: 10
Patrick319: 5
lassidoggy: 2
best: 5
Total: 41

Austin:
Sam Smith is undeniably one of the most talented people in the music industry as of late. His voice is so hard to believe and although I think this is far from his best song, I do still think it's so great and just such pure art.

Sim:
OH MY GOD, this song is special, and it’s a gift from god. I wish I was in love because of this song, and the beat is just sickening. I don’t even like Sam Smith but damn this song was only second to Chandelier from me, and as I listen to it, I would probably move it to first. It’s PERFECT. SOOO PERFECT.

Ken:
When you hear the backing track to this song, you can just tell it's gonna be amazing. Disclosure really just outdid themselves on the production of this song and  Sam's voice compliments it perfectly. This version has something to it that the acoustic doesn't possess, maybe it's the fact that it's uptempo.

Patrick:
I was obsessed with this song at first, hence why I'm only ranking it here. I've overlistened the hell out of this to the point where its gotten rather underwhelming to my ears.

Lassi:
I really really hate Sam Smith because he's so boring. We finally have a gay pop star, and he turns out to be boring.

Abel:
Decent but not as memorable as the others. This is a hard selection to beat though. but Sam Smith has better songs.
3351 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
GOODFUCKINGBYE.
3351 days 9 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH HELLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3351 days 9 hours ago
best
YES I DONT CARE WHAT WINS NOW
3351 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
MUAHAHAHAHA
BEYONCE AND NICKI FINAL TWO
REPUBLICANS ARE CRYING
CHRISTIANS ARE CRYING
SIM IS CRYING
3351 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
THE HIVE STRIKES AGAIN
3351 days 9 hours ago
best
LASSI
WE DID IT
3351 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
y'all are all so mad
3351 days 9 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I WORKED SO FUCKING HARD
#RIPCHANDELIER
#RIPLATCH
3351 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
and by mad i mean super happy
3351 days 9 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
I LOVE BEYONCE AND NICKI LASSI SHUT UP
I JUST REALLY LIKE LATCH OK
3351 days 9 hours ago
AustinRules6969
chandelier was honestly so robbed i'm so mad
3351 days 9 hours ago
lassidoggy
I AM HYPERVENTILATING
MY HARD WORK PAID OFF
3351 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
*latches onto the top 2 of this countdown*

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!