This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

3360 days 16 hours ago
Lachie227
abel rihanna can some pretty close
3360 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
Love Runs Out is probably next
3360 days 16 hours ago
AustinRules6969
6. Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

AustinRules6969: 1
SomebodyAwesome: 4
konohavillage1: 3
Patrick319: 10
lassidoggy: 8
best: 7
Total: 33

Austin:
Like I said for the Counting Stars write-up, OneRepublic is just so vanilla. And this song is so fucking boring. Like, I guess you'd like it if OneRepublic is your thing (lol as if that's possible) but it's just so fucking boring I could take a damn nap listening to it. I hope OneRepublic has a fan out there who bought it and got it to top 100 because it's baffling how this got popular. Like, I guess I value it musically, it's good, I just don't care for it.

Sim:
I’m so glad One Republic has suddenly rose to fame. I like their music, but I’ve only heard two of their songs, but will make sure to check out their album soon. I don’t know if I like this more than Counting Stars but I’m happy both songs made Final 10. It’s well rounded and there’s no part that I would skip.

Ken:
I just realized they got 2 songs into the top 10! How.. shocking. I didn't think of OneRepublic as a contender for this but they did have these solid hits and they got tons of radio play so I can see why. As for me I got tired of this one quickly.

Patrick:
The progression throughout LRO is amazing and leaves me breathless. Native delivers.

Lassi:
I just have really good memories from it. It was playing all the time during summer, when I was visiting my grandparents' house, and they live in a beautiful "country-esque" town and just ugh. < 3 It's not the best song, but it's one of my favourites.

Abel:
I love this song and it's literally the opposite of what I would normally listen to. Good job One Republic.
3360 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
*drops Britney Spears receipts in front of Abel*
*runs for my life*
3360 days 16 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
if it is patrick then i truly won this ranking
3360 days 16 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
LMFAO WOW IM ON A ROLL
3360 days 16 hours ago
AustinRules6969
im crying
3360 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
so sim... who did you rank first :-)
3360 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
Anaconda, Partition, Wrecking Ball, Latch, Shake It Off Top 5
3360 days 16 hours ago
AustinRules6969
rankers, remember when i told you that there was only one song with more than one 1? notice that it hasn't been posted yet
3360 days 16 hours ago
konohavillage1
thats all my f5 except sweather weather got killed off :[
3360 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
smh
3360 days 16 hours ago
Patrick319
hopefully it's Partition!!!
3360 days 16 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
latch to win
3360 days 16 hours ago
AustinRules6969
5. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

AustinRules6969: 12
SomebodyAwesome: 7
konohavillage1: 6
Patrick319: 2
lassidoggy: 1
best: 8
Total: 36

Austin:
I have so much love in my heart for Taylor Swift. She's been my favorite since I was, like, 9. I can recognize this isn't her best work by any means. In fact, it's low tier on her album. But I still think it's amazing. She fucking reads the media so hardcore it's beautiful.

Sim:
Thank god for 1989, I can finally count myself as a Taylor fan and I’m glad she decided to try a new genre because boy did that work out. Anyways, this song goes from catchy, to annoying, to catchy to annoying, and I legitimately don’t know how to feel about this song at this point. I guess I like it though for putting it so high.

Ken:
NEVER in my life did I expect to gain 20 years to my life because of Taylor Swift. Bless ha. I still remember the first time I heard this song, I was in my car on my lunch break and I think I went over my time to make sure I heard it all lmao

Patrick:
Taylor Swift is overrated along with her generic-sounding pop album and THIS SONG especially. This was annoying at first, and then transformed into a guilty pleasure, and now is back to being annoying.

Lassi:
My relationship with Shake It Off is super confusing. One day, it becomes my jam, and I'm listening on repeat over and over again. Other days, I just really hate what Taylor Swift has become... Someone who claims that their still country, but they're not. Today is just not Taylor's day. She doesn't make me feel my oats.

Abel:
At least Taylor knows how to choose the right lead single. A perfect beginning to a legendary era. Loses points for the racist video :(

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!