This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day 23]

Topic » Tribal Council: Cho Lima [Day..

1973 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Come on in everybody!

⌻⌻⌻

X: Last night we saw a very split vote, do you feel like this means people are starting to form solid alliances?

ALEXUS: You've been the center of controversy lately, do you think this ultimately hurts your game making you a target or helps it in the fact that people make try to take you to the end because of it?

THOMAS: Are their certain people in the merge tribe that are not participating or talking to others? if so what do you have to say to them?

MADDIE: Is there somebody that is left in the game that is clearly the biggest threat?

NOVEMBER: Has there been any talk of an idol?

SARAH: Hi, where the hell are you?

OCTAVIA: Last tribal you had two people write down your name, were you expecting that?

NOODLE: You are the only La Lima not immune, we saw Matt go last Tribal! Are you on the chopping block or are you confident in the alliances you have made?

ZACH: Congrats on Immunity! How does it feel winning it after fighting so hard for it?

⌻⌻⌻

This is a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol! Please comment '(Name) grabs the Hidden Immunity Idol Clue!' to get it! Capitalization & punctuation counts!

⌻⌻⌻

All votes are due tomorrow by 5 PM CST (6 PM EST)! Zach is immune and you may not vote for him!
1973 days 19 hours ago
tcold312
THOMAS: Are their certain people in the merge tribe that are not participating or talking to others? if so what do you have to say to them?

Yes, mainly Sarah. I would say that they should try to participate more and still talk to others because I would miss having them in the game.
1973 days 19 hours ago
omggiraffe
MADDIE: Is there somebody that is left in the game that is clearly the biggest threat?

I mean, this far in the game I don't think that there is anyone who ISN'T a threat. Well, maybe Sarah.
1973 days 19 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
NOODLE: You are the only La Lima not immune, we saw Matt go last Tribal! Are you on the chopping block or are you confident in the alliances you have made?

I could easily be a target, however there are bigger threats for sure
1973 days 19 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
ZACH: Congrats on Immunity! How does it feel winning it after fighting so hard for it?

Well it took forever! But it was worth it in the end! So happy to have a guaranteed spot in the final 8! Tbh I was kind of surprised by the last vote so knowing I'm safe is a good feeling right now.
1973 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[1/9 Votes]
1973 days 18 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
You've been the center of controversy lately, do you think this ultimately hurts your game making you a target or helps it in the fact that people make try to take you to the end because of it?

Have I? If I have, then it certainly is not doing me any favors by putting unnecessary attention on me. I don't think any of that has anything to do with the game otherwise, though. I know there are plenty of valid reasons to target me, but I don't think it has anything to do with how I conduct myself. This is a game where everyone votes based on how they personally feel they need to to get to the end. I don't think any "controversy" should factor into it, but if it does, there is not really much I can do to prevent that.
1973 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[2/9 Votes]
1973 days 17 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[3/9 Votes]
1973 days 10 hours ago
FireX
X: Last night we saw a very split vote, do you feel like this means people are starting to form solid alliances?

Well i do think they are but i also think ppl are making back uo plans cause were yet to see a idol played
1973 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
OCTAVIA: Last tribal you had two people write down your name, were you expecting that?

No I didn't expect that. That definitely caught me offguard.
1973 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
[4/9 Votes]
1973 days ago
Survivorgame1
[6/9 Votes]
1973 days ago
cherishthegirl101
November: has there been talk of an idol

No i dont think so
1972 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I Will Now Go Tally The Votes...
1972 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*Brings Back Urn*
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol, NOW would be the time to play it…

open group

SG1's Survivor: Bali [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!