This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: Boner Squad

Topic » Tribal Council #13: Boner..

3392 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Daniel has immunity so don't vote for him!

Andrew (turney1805) how does your image change on the tribe after your self-vote?
Anthony (rawr121): What's the most important thing for the last 10 days or so?
Ben (bigben1996): 4 people have loved ones, 4 dont. Does this concern you?
Daniel (Danielzsnooz): Do you think you needed immunity?
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady): You've received a lot of votes, and now the drama is on you again. Are you worried or confident?
Nathan (Dryerfish): Will this vote follow the same pattern as the last few - a tight 5 staying together? Or will it change to a different split? A scatter? Unity?
Paul (Survivorgame1): Why are you using Marshall's offers to throw him under the bus rather than taking them?
Zarak (zkboizzz): Do you worry about your own head on the line when Marshall is part of drama and such?

tomorrow there is a live challenge at 6:30CST (730 eastern) this time can change depending on what works for people. But its a challenge involving late entry. I'll read the votes at about 545CST tomorrow.
3392 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul (Survivorgame1): Why are you using Marshall's offers to throw him under the bus rather than taking them?

-

*smiles*
Why would I want to take an offer where I would get ONE placement higher..... i would make the Final 7... but then what? They vote me out.... Its no use. I would TOTALLY understand not taking an offer if It didnt better your placement.... but I dont see why you wouldn't take me and andrew, grab 3 people from the alliance.. BOOM! 5 votes, vote out Zarak and Marshal.... easy as that! Tat way you for sure make the Final 5... and you would even have the majority to vote Andrew and I out
*shrugs*
Simple as that... they would make F3! But if they stick with Marshall.... Its going to be Zarak, Marshall, and one other person in the Final 3....3 of them aint gonna make it!
3392 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan (Dryerfish): Will this vote follow the same pattern as the last few - a tight 5 staying together? Or will it change to a different split? A scatter? Unity?

It's rupert dumbass
3392 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben (bigben1996): 4 people have loved ones, 4 dont. Does this concern you?

It could possibly but yet again who knows
3392 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony (rawr121): What's the most important thing for the last 10 days or so?

That little thing around Daniel's neck. Immunity.
3392 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
Andrew (turney1805) how does your image change on the tribe after your self-vote?

It doesnt LMFAO either they can vote me off now or they can vote me off later, its not skin off my back. However, I do hope some people here realize that I can be a resource for them, especially since my partner is gone.
3392 days 2 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady): You've received a lot of votes, and now the drama is on you again. Are you worried or confident?

I am very worried. I just hope people don't feed into Pauls bs.
3391 days 18 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*looks at Marshall*
youre worried because its all true and you dont want people to start seeing you as a puppet master... not bs.
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll read the votes.
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Paul
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3391 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*sits and smiles; has bag on lap*
Hasta Lavista...
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Marsh
3391 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
Third  vote...
3391 days 6 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
More votes. Great.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!