This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION SHOW

Topic » REUNION SHOW

2385 days 23 hours ago
Matt64
Jackson was definitely very good this season, he was in the majority and the swing vote for many parts of the season. He went extremely far also considering that he is a winner. Lets not forget after the tie between him and Brady how he literally got Jake Jay and Rodrigo, 3 people who originally voted him and could have done it again without going to rocks, and he got all of them to vote out Brady which was amazing. He really just did great this season
2385 days 23 hours ago
Matt64
Alright that is it for this reunion and this season BUT this series is NOT OVER i know i said many things about ending it but MATT'S SURVIVOR CONTINIUES IN SURVIVOR POVELGIA
2385 days 23 hours ago
Matt64
I will also be now having an alum chat on Skype where you will get inside on what is going on this season and get a sneak peak at the twist. If u want to be added LET ME KNOW
Hopefully this won't be the last time I see some of you:)
Thank you all for playing
Bye!
2385 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Also he didn't get me to vote for Brady. Jake just wouldn't budge :P
2385 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
I really thought I was getting juror player of the season ugh that sucks well congrats Jackson
2385 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Matt

Jay didn't want to vote for me to leave but did cause he knew he was in minority
Jake didn't want to do it to go to rocks

He basically only got Rodrigo to flip and that decided my fate
2385 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Actually I kinda convinced Jake to vote you, get your facts straight honey
2385 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
That true and the fact that he didn't want to go to rocks lol
2385 days 21 hours ago
Matedog1209
Love how I got 13th yet got more awards than most everyone else.
*Flips Weave*
Josh blindsiding you was soooo much fun. Like honestly you going with TWO idols is literally James from China moment. I loved every moment of that Tribal.
2385 days 21 hours ago
CoachWade
^^omg you have the biggest ego I can't wait to never play with you again.

Congrats on your one move you made but that's all you did so bye
2385 days 19 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/degrassi/images/8/8f/Weave.gif/revision/latest?cb=20121204041229
2385 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
Love how you got 11 people to vote you cuz everyone hated u

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!