This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 7] Week 3 : 🔑 Get A Room!

Topic » [Season 7] Week 3 : 🔑 Get A..

1363 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
Imogen, I love you for the problematic fave that you are, but you spent more energy roasting Veronica than you did on your own challenge. You both can be collected, there are no Angels here.
1362 days 23 hours ago
rollingderp
*dances sm* sorry veronica's general bullshittery put me in a MOOD
1362 days 21 hours ago
TheOmen
https://media.tenor.com/images/94132f0c2f08393f92f7be8fceb3c6f0/tenor.gif
1362 days 20 hours ago
RightToCensor
It’s just evident that no matter how many times I apologize there’s gonna be no resolve so I’m just wasting my time at this point.

I was out of line and I apologize. The only thing that truly bothered me to the core was the jokes that were made about my grandmother after I brought up the fact that she wasn’t around.

If anyone was hurt or offended by the things I said I apologize. I take responsibility for being hostile and I am sorry

Not much else I can do from here.
1362 days 20 hours ago
Weetmaster
From what it sounds like Veronica, this isn’t the first time something like this has happened. And we actually know about all the Skype chats you went to complaining about and throwing our names out for slander. So the frustration from most of the cast (not me, Idk you that well) comes from your repeated behavior. I’m not saying the people on the chats are saints, we’re all rotted.  But that comes with the territory of online games, the filter can turn off.

If you are truly sorry for overreacting, cool. Work on that. If you get mad again, sit down and calm down first before you go off Slamming doors and whispering to your other Skype chats how “disgusting” we are. Idk you like that and we went from a 2 to an 11 because of your actions.

As for Grandma Connie, well, you made her an icon. We stan. I can’t promise she’ll be off limits because I can’t control what others say. For now on, I’ll keep her name out of my mouth, despite how iconic she is. But also, she could have been spared had we not had the dramatics.
1362 days 19 hours ago
RightToCensor
I am sorry for overreacting and I do apologize for the way I carried myself.

I still feel hurt that my grandma was made a joke of but it comes with the territory. I’ve learned my lesson to never share anything personal anymore in games.

She was an amazing woman. I’d give everything away for her to be here again with me. But she’s with me in spirit and you’re right she was an icon.

But I am thankful for us having this discussion Catalina.
1362 days 16 hours ago
snick427
https://i.imgur.com/7uLx6J5.gif

Bruh

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!