This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 7] Week 3 : 🔑 Get A Room!

Topic » [Season 7] Week 3 : 🔑 Get A..

1362 days 22 hours ago
patricenka9
1362 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Scene 1

Tandi: Welcome to the Deadly Dead Death Drag Race Room. We are dead. You are dead. On the inside. Come over here.

Picture: https://imgur.com/F322AFP

Music:

Tandi: Your care is important to us. You will feel better. Hopefully. You signed a waiver at the door, just in case, so that you can’t sue us. ....Come. Sit by this chair and listen to the sounds of all the patients of the past scream to their deaths.

[Mesothelioma singing, with Veronica Violet Vixen being heard weeping in the distance about the deaths in the War of 1812. Morticia Clitterus, Artemis Huntress’ 7th aborted child, and London Lipton Tea are heard singing back-up for Mesothelioma Carcinoma.]

Catalina: While you slowly lose consciousness, please enjoy our amenities. These include a cold bed, an ominous chair, and a dead penguin. That dead penguin is Coco Butta.

*Camera cuts to Coco Butta*

Catalina: Grandma Connie is here as well. 🌹

Grandma Connie: *winks at Mesothelioma, while she hits her high note* And I brought Meso’s dead dad with me!
—————————
Scene 2

Catalina: Your health and comfort sake is important to us. Which is why we offer 24/7 nursing staff.

*camera cuts to eliminated girls as ghosts*

Catalina: The spirits here really put the ho in ghost.

Tandi: The whore in [w]horror.

Meosthelioma: *quits singing* The eat in death.

*The other two girls look confused*

Mesothelioma: Because they’re fat.
———————————
Scene 3
Mesothelioma: *continues singing*

Tandi: You don’t need health insurance at this hospital. You don’t even need to be alive. The deader...the better. That also explains how I like my men.

*camera pans to Mesothelioma singing*

Veronica Violet Vixen: BUT THEY ARE DEAD! WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED AT A-

All 3 girls: Shut up.

Catalina: We love putting smiles on people’s faces...and those people are us. We love making you suffer and watching you whine and groan your sorrows away.
—————————————-
Scene 4

Mesothelioma: Your care is important to us. You will be cured. We have several treatment plans. They include death, “accidentally” removing your heart, burying you alive, drowning you, putting a heart attack spell on you, giving you AIDs, gun, knife, do-

Tandi: Shut up.

Catalina: Let the cancer of the tissue on the internal organs have her piece in the advertisement!

Mesothelioma: *sighs* mesothelioma makes me miss my dad.

Grandma Connie: *waves*
—————————————-
Closing scene

Catalina: The Deadly Dead Death Drag Race Room.

Tandi: Meet and greet with Jeffree Star’s career in the back. *winks*
1362 days 11 hours ago
RightToCensor
LOL they aren’t even reads they are just personal attacks. Only insecure bitches go to the jugular like some of you have with me.

I literally only said in the beginning that I don’t get why certain people are calling others uncreative or basic bitches for picking the rose and you guys are taking it and personally attacking someone out of a chat for it. And for what? It’s not even that deep for you to continue on and on and on with me.

I tried to apologize and you guys continued to bring up my grandmother who died so to say all I’ve been doing is playing victim it’s ridiculous.

And to be fair I’ve only went there with some of you because you are going there with me
1362 days 11 hours ago
RightToCensor
Honestly go ahead and say whatever you want  I really don’t care anymore👏🏻

You people are so irrelevant in my real life that it truly doesn’t matter if I put it into reflection.

I have friends and family who love me and that’s all that matter
1362 days 11 hours ago
TheOmen
https://ibb.co/BnGCfpS

Donut (voice over): Congratulations, you have just had successful double bypass, lung replacing and head put on straight surgery. Now you can enjoy your stay at the Donut Tea Rehab Room!

Varsavia: Here at the Donut Tea Rehab Room, you can relax and rejuvenate with some pastries and hot tea.

London: need to spill the tea on your doctors? *omg Dr. Dick was so fucking hot when he put that popsicle stick in my mouth*

Donut: And want to blow off some steam? And relive some stress, then wheel on over to the donut glory holes!

Varsavia: When you come to the Donut Glory Holes you or someone else will be on the receiving end of some helpful relaxation. Get that blood flowing!

London: And in our relaxing pink room that looks like a Betty Crocker Cale exploded everywhere, you know you will be in the right hands!

All: So wheel on over after your surgery and join us at the Donut Tea Rehab Room!
1362 days 10 hours ago
rollingderp
so you say you apologized for being hostile... and continued to be hostile... idk sounds like manipulation to me ma!
1362 days 9 hours ago
RightToCensor
I continued to be hostile because you all continued to be hostile with me?

What did you expect me to just let you motherfuckers walk all over me like I’m a rug?

If you are gonna continue to be hostile and rude to me I’m gonna defend myself period and I have every right to do so
1362 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
We didn’t bring up icon Grandma Connie. You did. But we still stan her.
1362 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
https://media1.tenor.com/images/6ebc311ce1262715b7520219174ef1e3/tenor.gif

you were being hostile?
1362 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Veronica, when you’re ready, come back to the chat and reread everything. It’s not as dramatic as you think. Except after you left. Do read those messages lol
1362 days 8 hours ago
RightToCensor
I was being hostile and I tried to apologize for it but Eddie in his classic fashion talked over me and wouldn’t let me get the chance.

Don’t know how someone can apologize for something when they can’t even express why they are sorry for something
1362 days 8 hours ago
RightToCensor
Also for the last time my look was inspired by VAMPIRES

In what universe does that have anything to do with my grandmother? So the Statement that my look is inspired by her is a lie LOL

the reason why I like the flower is because of her not the look

I like my other look more anyways
1362 days 5 hours ago
rollingderp
YOU BROUGHT UR GRANDMA UP FIRST THO?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/JsJ8faC8Nah7d7JU7v/giphy.gif
1362 days 5 hours ago
Weetmaster
I just want to clear one thing up:

You said, “ My grandma Connie had a rose Bush In her garden so I always associated them with her ”

You associated Roses with your grandma, and you made no mention that she died.

Then I joked about Ms Congeniality and said “grandma Connie for season 8”

Then that’s where the bomb first initiated. It’s a common joke I stole from drag race and have joked about often. Not a personal attack to you or your family. So let’s put that to rest.

As for Rose gate, despite your inspiration being vampires, which wasn’t the theme, your flowers was roses and I pointed out that four looks looked the same. Again, another joke from drag race a la season 8 with all the red kimonos.

Not personal. Just drag.

The rest of your arguments don’t have to do with me, I’m just here to clear my name and perhaps claim ownership of my “disgusting” title, T shirts available on my Drag merch website.

Do you have any other concerns that I can correct?
1362 days 4 hours ago
rollingderp
gurl i been disgusting i dont call myself tengaged's most controversial tranny for NOTHING

open group

👑 Talian’s Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!