This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Season 5] Week 2 : Runway

Topic » [Season 5] Week 2 : Runway

1487 days ago
Rubes
*claps for Tara fucking Toma*

Bye Gemini queen!
1487 days ago
Jakeee1123
Bye Gemini you鈥檙e such a sickening queen!!

Congrats Tara!!
1486 days 10 hours ago
snick427
Okay, first of all the Snatch Game of Love needs to be renamed to the "Snatch Game of Cunts," because holy fuck you managed to pick the most unpleasant people on the planet to portray.

For my critiques this round, you've been separated into 5 groups

Group 1: Team SLAYED
Group 2: Team Decent
Group 3: Team Cuntbag
Group 4: Queens of Catchphrase Comedy
Group 5: Team What Were You Thinking?

Group 1: Litter Alley and Bella Black
I don't have much to say. You two are in the top for a reason, so keep it up!

Group 2: Jasmine Side, Lucinda Rear, and Parah Dice
I'm happy with this group! Sure, you didn't do quite as well as group 1, but you at least had humor and you clearly knew your characters.

Group 3: Rat and Zsa Zsa Tea
Playing a bitch can work, but you need to have nuance. Being a humorless cuntbag is both boring and infuriating to watch. Rat, I can't even give you points for playing a Barbie doll. You didn't lean into that at all. One last thing. In the words of Trinity the Tuck: Where! Were! THE JOKES!

Group 4: Ariel Grande
Is this how it's going to be for the whole season? Last week you copied your whole Cellblock Tango verse from the actual song (No, the fact that you changed a few lyrics doesn't help. I can't switch around a few words in the bible and claim copyright). This week, you took a bunch of Crazy Eyes quotes, put them in a barebones dialogue with Talian, and then called it an episode. If you were trying to replicate Bob's Snatch Game, you entirely missed why his impression was so successful. You can't put in the bare minimum effort every time and expect to make it far! Only Aishah Ali can do that! You are safe this week by the skin of your teeth and Talian's good will. STEP. IT. UP.

Group 5: Tara Toma
I mean... this was doomed from the start. You lament that you aren't good at Snatch Game, but you don't do any favors for yourself with your choice of character. What part of your thing was meant to be funny? Can you please point out where the joke is, because I'm lost.
1486 days 9 hours ago
Macda27
My one critique would be, make sure you stand out but in the best way possible. If you drift and don鈥檛 do anything risky or out of the box you won鈥檛 win...or stand out. Make risks, ask people for advice.

open group

馃憫 Talian鈥檚 Drag Race All Winners

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!