This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor World's Apart)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

3248 days 2 hours ago
Kelly0412
harrywasnak
Played: 270 times
Last Activity: 0 min ago
3248 days 2 hours ago
bryantandf
Yogi here is the misclassification.

Harry had 9 points, not 10.
David didn't count properly.
Sorry bout that
3248 days 1 hour ago
yr_2007
thanks bryan for clarifying !!

i feel harry doesnt give a shit about this game that makes the jurors decision simple
3247 days 23 hours ago
bryantandf
geovanycaldeorn
Played: 99 times
Last Activity: 3 days ago

Hoping he comes back :'(
3247 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Was it your personal mission to be the fakest bitch in this game? And if it was do you think you should get my vote because of it? Like what did you do besides get me and Tadd out when you had the chance?

I was not fake at all. I did what I had to in order to get this far. I made your that I was always in control of the votes. I voted you out twice because I couldnt trust you.
3247 days 13 hours ago
harrywasnak
1.) Kelly and Harry did you both vote out the same people at every tribal? Who did you differ on. We were an alliance and voted together
2.) What tribals did you vote in the minority? 1 before the tribe swap
3.) How many individual immunity competitions did YOU WIN? none. But I didn't need to. My gameplay was strong enough.
4.) What separates the game you played from the person sitting next to you? If you both made the same moves, and evicted all the same people, what is different about YOUR games? Besides the physical comp part. I played behind the scenes and kept the target off of my back. I let Kelly take the heat while I made the moves.

5.) How many jury votes do you think you will get? 4-6 to be honest
3247 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
harry - why the hell are you so inactive ? are you interested to win ? because i dont see you any interest to win !! kelly worked her ass off and you are so useless and it would be a shame if you win as you have no interest in this game as if you care

I was onn vacation for a week during the game but logged on when I could. I also am having a very busy weekend
3247 days 11 hours ago
Kelly0412
I'm going on vacation so I can't answer any more questions

I guess you can vote an inactive sheep to win

*Catapults Into The Pool Of Jurors Blood*
3247 days 11 hours ago
harrywasnak
Also friendship is more important to me than winning... I'm not going to bash Kelly
3246 days 22 hours ago
Guigi
Lets face it, i was ROBBED.
3246 days 17 hours ago
C_Shizz96
^
3246 days 12 hours ago
Tadd

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!